Sunday, November 23, 2014

Home (Sweet Dreams) (Perfect) (music, movies and late night love) (beyond measure)

Good Evening, my Darling,

Well, I am off till next Saturday. Got home a little bit late cause I wanted to do a little straightening at Pearl's house before I left. But now I'm home. Sang in choir again, and I'm starting to get the hang of some of my parts. It's a little difficult because my voice wants to sing bass on some lines, and then go back to tenor. I've always sang to the radio and to albums my whole life, but when you do that you're usually just singing out of your throat. Now I'm trying to sing from my diaphragm like they tell you to do, and it's a whole different thing, lol. But, it's fun to try and blend in with everybody, and I can tell when I'm doing it good.

That's a beautiful piece of music you posted this morning. Did you already know the composer? I am guessing "yes" because it is in a piano style similar to other composers you have liked, very lyrical, much like your own compositions.

Are you missing home at the holidays? I bet you are. But I am also guessing you'll be home by Christmas, is that correct? Fall semesters usually end in mid-December, right? I don't know if your school corresponds to a UW schedule or not, but probably so. I hope you are still enjoying Florence in general, and your school too, and I'm sure you are, but it's only natural to want to be home for the holidays. You will have an Italian Thanksgiving experience just this once, and it, too, will be something you will always remember, a part of your overall 2014 Art School experience. And then, you'll be back in Madison in time for Christmas. Perfect!

I am gonna do a few dishes and straighten my own pad around, and then I'll check back in, in a little while. You don't have to stay awake, but if you do by chance, I'll be back with Sweet Dreams (which are always sent regardless, day or night).

I Love You, Elizabeth. This will be a wonderful week!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

5pm : How many dishes can one man have? Geez, I tell ya......sometimes I think half my life is doing dishes. :)  But that's what I get for letting 'em pile up. Anyhow, my Angel, it's that time of night. I myself will be awake as you sleep, sending you Sweet Dreams, watching over you, and then I'll still be here as you wake up, when I'll write to you once again. In the meantime, maybe a movie, definitely a book, and certainly some relaxation.

Sleep well and I'll see you in a little while, at 11:30.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

5:07pm : P.S. I had to check in once again, my Baby, because that picture can be me and you. It's You The Dreamer, flying off to fantastic places in your sleep, and it's also me, way up high, watching over you. So there you have it!  :):)

12:15am : Good Morning, Sweet Baby! Happy Monday. I'm a few minutes later than usual, it's the old Body Clock thing - when I know I can relax, I turn right back into a night owl. I am trying to find Youtube vids of some of the music we are singing, but with not much luck. One composer is named Gordon Young, but I can't find the song we sang, "Joseph Came Walking To Bethlehem". I think we are rehearsing 8 songs in all for a Christmas program. One is a jazzed-up contemporary version of "Silent Night" that is difficult to remember, because I'm so used to the regular version. Well, I'm having fun, anyway. :)

I watched a fun sci-fi movie a little while ago called "The Atomic Submarine". It was a B-Movie from the '50s, and a little bit cheesy, but that's what you want in a film like this, old-fashioned special effects, bathtub toy submarines and plastic model ufos. I guess it's considered a classic of it's type, because the dvd is a Criterion release, which I found at the library.

Other than that, just reading my book. I loved your post, which was right after my P.S. on this blog, earlier this eve (for me) and last night (for you). It was the post about the anniversary of the married couple, and it was very beautiful. It also made me feel very special. I am so blessed to have you, Elizabeth, and we can get married, too, just like the couple in the post. Our destiny is ours for the taking.  :):)

Good things are coming for you and me, count on it!

It's my first night off, so I will be up til about 2am or so. Then an attempt at a sleep-in, not always successful on a first night, but let's see. I will be going to The Huntington Library at 11am tomorrow, and then probably back home by 4 to 5pm. Maybe closer to 4. Have a great start to your birthday week! These are great years, Elizabeth, your early 20s, and you are a Beautiful Spirit to experience them.

I Love You and will see you in the morn.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

1:55am : Super late night Sweet Baby beyond all measure!  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment