Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Rice Is Nice (tired but happy)

Good Evening, Sweet Baby,

I'm running a little late today. Golden Agers hardly ever ends exactly at 2pm anymore. Anyhow, I am home now and sending you tons of love. I hope you had a nice day at school, and in general. By now, you must know the village by heart, and even the surrounding area pretty well, like a home away from home. :)

I had a nice little hike in Rice Canyon while Pearl was at her meeting. I think of the three Santa Clarita canyons, Rice is the most magical. It's like being back in the 1800s. East Canyon may have more ghosts, and Towsley has The Narrows rock gorge, but Rice has all kinds of Sprites - little invisible fairies and magical apparitions. The canyon motto could be "Rice Is Nice". That's the vibe in there, like being taken back a couple centuries and welcomed by the canyon itself and it's invisible populace.

I didn't take a lot of photos, because it was blazing bright sunshine, and having gotten that really nice light last week at Walker Ranch, I want to keep looking for different qualities, different tones, etc. I think I got one or two possible good ones, I'll check later.

I saw all your posts this morning. I don't know if they were meant as a message to me, but my first impression was that they were, and if the message is what I interpreted it as, then I say "Thanks". :)

I will take a little break right now and post before you go to sleep, and then I will go back to Pearl's and take her to her polling place. Our Governor, Jerry Brown, is a shoo-in to win, and that's good. He's the best Governor California has ever had, first in the mid '70s and now again, for a total of four terms.

Well, that's all for now. Tonight, maybe another movie, or maybe my new book. I will write more at the usual time of 11:30 or so.

I send you tons of love, and Sweet Dreams, too. You may need a U-Haul to carry it.......  :)

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:50pm : Good Morning, my Darling. I am super tired tonight, I guess it's just an end of work cycle thing, but I could barely keep my eyes open during the movie I was watching: "The Snorkel", another one from my Hammer Icons Of Suspense collection. It was one of those deals where you nod off, then snap back to attention, then nod off, then snap back.......  :)

At least I got everything done, I voted after I got home, went for my walk. Tomorrow will be the same deal, Pearl has a Women's Club meeting, so I will go see what I can find. We are headed back into the low 90s for a few days, so I am happy about that. Still getting away with t-shirts in early November.

I wish you an energetic and creative day, of good energy and thoughts, and so you shall have it!

See you in the morning, Sweet Baby. Thinking of you now, though.........

Cause I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)


No comments:

Post a Comment