Saturday, November 22, 2014

Busy Saturday Afternoon + Love and Sweet Dreams (choir)

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

Super busy this afternoon, going shopping with Vickie, to the Libe, the recycling center, to Marie Callender's to order pies for Thanksgiving. Now I'm at Pearl's a little early, to do some laundry and get an early start on dinner. Pearl is watching a Liberace special on PBS, and Kobedoggie is barking over all the music.  :) At 5pm, the USC/UCLA football game is gonna start, so I hope Liberace is done by then.

I hope you had a nice Saturday. I am gonna feed The Boy so he'll stop barking, so I'll post now. Tonight I will write more at the usual time, 11:30pm.

I Love You and I will see you when you wake up. Sleep well, my Beautiful Angel.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight : Happy Sunday Morning, my Baby. Are you getting ready to watch me sing in the church choir? Oh wait a minute........that's right. I'll be in Reseda, not Florence, and my morning will be your early evening. Well, you can get the same effect if you go into a local church or cathedral and just pretend I'm up there. It'll be like me sending you Sweet Dreams when it's afternoon here and late night there. We are on the same wavelength and in the same place, regardless of distance.

I had a quiet evening, though my friend Dave F. did come over, with his daughter, for an Orange Grove walk. Tomorrow morn, I will indeed be singing in the choir, and then rehearsing for an hour between Noon and 1pm. I think I have two or three of the songs memorised.

After 1pm, I am off til next Saturday at 4:30, although on Monday afternoon I will be accompanying Pearl and her daughter to a place called The Huntington Library, a huge estate/museum that was once owned by a railroad magnate named Henry Huntington, who was incredibly wealthy, and upon his death in 1927 bequeathed his land and art collections to the public. I've been to the Huntington before, and it's a pretty awesome place, out in San Marino, near Pasadena, which is where the Rose Bowl is located, and Caltech as well. It's where a lot of Los Angeles' "Old Money" (i.e. long established rich families) is located. They invited me for Monday, so I will be excited to go. I'll try to take some pics if photography is allowed.

But tomorrow, after 1pm, I am just gonna chill. We will have a great week ahead! For now, I'll be up til about 1am or so.

I Love You, Elizabeth. See you at Reseda Methodist tomorrow morning! :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment