Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Being You (a good thing indeed) (Happy Birthday To My Baby!) (Special)

Good Evening, my Darling,

Happy Day Before Your Birthday! I hope you are having a great day, and maybe have plans to celebrate tomorrow, both in Italy and maybe via Skype or phone calls to home. But I know it'll be a great day in any event, and you get Thanksgiving, too. :)

I woke up about 10am. Now I'm just hanging around. Gotta go pick up a couple pies at Marie Callender's in a little while. Me and Vickie ordered 'em last Saturday, and tomorrow I'll take them to Pearl's, where we have celebrated Thanksgiving for the last 20 years or so. Our families go back 61 years, as you know. They just got some unfortunate news over at the house. I don't know if I mentioned it, but last week I noticed a bug problem in the kitchen, coming from the ceiling. All this stuff was falling on the counter, so they called Terminix, and the guy came out today and discovered that not only are there termites in the ceiling, but there is also a family of possums living in the attic. Oy!

So, they are gonna have to tent the house and do the whole shebang. Pearl's daughter scheduled it for next month, when she will be here again, so that she can take Pearl and Kobi to a motel for three days while the house is being tented and fogged. The bummer is that it's gonna happen on December 22, so they might be in a motel all the way up to Christmas Eve or even Christmas Day. I have volunteered to help any way I can, but the whole thing is a real drag. What can you do, though? Termites are bad news, and if you don't catch 'em quick, your house can sustain major damage. So, we'll take it a step at a time, and get through it.

Then into the New Year with flying colors! :)

I'll be here til about 2pm or so, then I'll head out to pick up the pies. I'll write more when I get back at Sweet Dreams Time..........when it'll officially be your birthday. It almost is now.......

I Love You, Elizabeth! Thanks for Being You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

3pm (Midnight in Florence) : Happy Birthday, Sweet Baby! You've gotta get your full 24 hours worth, so here's to the start of your special day. It is a birthday you will always remember, and I am grateful to be able to share it with you. I am so glad you're in the world.

I will post a Happy Birthday on FB, too, but I'll post it in the middle of other birthday wishes so it doesn't stand out too much, and I'll keep it simple. But your main birthday wish is right here, and I send it with a lot of love and so much gratitude for you and the happiness you bring to my life. I Triple-Love You, Elizabeth, today and every day. So, stay up a while and enjoy the first hours of your day, then have Sweet Dreams, and when you wake up, your birthday will be in full swing!

I already picked up the pies, so I'll be here for a little bit, and then I'm gonna walk down to Northridge Libe before it closes, to look for movies.

Triple-Love and Happy Birthday, my Angel. See you in a bit.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:30am : Happy Birthday again, Elizabeth, and Happy Thanksgiving as well. A great double holiday, if you ask me. I hope you are gonna do something special today, and I know you will have a blast. Make sure and take lots of pictures, so that in the years to come, you can remember your birthday in Italy. I trust also, that maybe your school will be having some kind of Thanksgiving celebration. I sure am thinking about you, so be sure to include me at the party, and the dinner, if only by proxy. :)

Man......I've known you since you were 19, and now you're 22. My goodness. :)

I will be going over to Pearl's tomorrow at 1pm, to have the traditional celebration. My sister Vickie and her family will be there, and it will be fun. I will check in before I leave - in the meantime, have a great day, and enjoy Your Day, and also I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving for you and your family, even at a distance, you are together.

I'll be awake til about 2am, and after that I'll see you in the morning.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment