Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Trail Time Love (Split Pea)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I am still at Pearl's, but am gonna head out for a trail in a few minutes, having just dropped her off at her Women's Club meeting. I saw your post earlier this morning, after I got here. I take it you may be doing some singing, or working on music in one way or another? Just cause the girl in the picture has a microphone. :)

The text also has a nice comment, so maybe that applies too (blush). It certainly applies to you!

Still recovering from little sleep after the concert, but a nice hike should perk me up somewhat. Because I have used up all the trails in the general area, I have no particular destination, so I won't know where I'm going until I get there. I will check in later this afternoon, by the time I am back at Pearl's at 4:30, or maybe a little before.

I hope school is going well and all projects and excursions continue to be interesting and exciting.

And I am sure that they are!

I Love You, Elizabeth. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(here I go, back in a while)

4:45pm : Hi, Sweet Baby. I'm here at Pearl's, feeding the Kobester (after drumming him, of course) and making split pea soup for later tonight. I wound up going back to Walker Ranch this morning while Pearl was at her meeting. I didn't take a lot of pics, but I might have gotten one or two good ones. Mostly I just enjoyed the hike, it's an easy one and the place is very special. Back home at 2:30, I took a nap. Naps rule! An hour nap can really renergize ya. :)

I hope you had a nice day. Tonight when I get home, I may watch a movie since I already did most of my mileage.

Sweet Dreams, and I hope all projects are going well!

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment