Thursday, November 13, 2014

Wife (Snow?) (Sweet Dreams) (movie)

Hey, Wife!,

I love that word. Wife, wife, wife, wife. I could get used to saying that word, over and over. I'd be one of those guys who says, "My wife (this)" and "My wife (that)". Only good stuff, too, and none of that "the Old Lady says", or any of those derogatory nicknames that usually precede a complaint. Nope, for me it would be "My wife says".

My wife!

I love it, Elizabeth, and I say it because of your post just now, of the Northwoods photographer. I hope you will take a picture of me, in the snowy woods or anywhere else, and I will take one of you, too. Then you can share it and say, "My husband took this picture of me, in"........wherever we were!

Wife and Husband, two of the world's best words.  :):)

I am glad to hear from you. I guess you have been busy with school. I am just doing the Thursday Hair Salon Thing, and should be getting the call any minute to go pick up Pearl. I'm at home right now. But anyhow, super glad to hear from you, and I will check in again when I get to Pearl's at 4:30.

Wife. :)

I Love You, My Wife!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

2:30pm : Hi again, my Darling. I see your other post, which also features a snowy setting, so maybe the message of your Northwoods post was about snow and winter, rather than wife, lol. I hope I didn't get to carried away, but I still say that Wife is both a great message and a great word!

I checked weather.com, and it's not snowing in Florence, so maybe you are just saying that you love the winter pictures. I do too, although we have to go up into the Angeles National Forest to arrive at such a scene, and even then, we don't get it every year. But it sure is beautiful!

Back when I get to Pearl's.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

4:45pm :  Happy Late Night! I'm writing from Pearl's, just to wish you Sweet Dreams. I will go to the CSUN movie this evening, we are gonna see "Tales Of Hoffmann", P&P's film version of the opera. It'll undoubtedly be another home run for these guys. I have yet to see a film of theirs that wasn't. So, I will write after I get back, around the usual time of 11:30. Sleep well, my Angel.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:45pm : Good Morning, my Darling. Well, "Tales Of Hoffmann" turned out to be quite a visual spectacle, with incredibly imaginative, phantasmagorical sets, and a Technicolor print that once again ranks up there with the best I've seen. You've gotta like opera to fully enjoy the movie, because the film is set to pre-recorded music and it's essentially a filmed version of what you would see on the stage, but a camera can get more intimate, and is not stationary as is a seated audience member in a theater. P&P were really original as filmmakers, and from what I have seen, they never repeated themselves, always something different every time.

That was it for tonight, and now I am winding down with the last few minutes of the Jim Svejda show on KUSC. I'll be up for another hour, though.

I hope you have a great day, beginning with this morning. I Love You!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)




No comments:

Post a Comment