Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful For You (Sweet Dreams for a Great Day) (late night love)

Good Evening, Birthday Girl,

I hope you've been having a great day. I am just starting to get rolling here, but I've got plenty of time before I have to be at Pearl's at 1pm. I will be the Master Of Pies, bringing not just the Dutch Apple and Coconut Creme I picked up at Marie Callender's, but also a pumpkin pie I got yesterday afternoon at the Delicious Bakery down the street. That's actually the name of the place, and they live up to their name. :)

My brother-in-law Nico (Vickie's husband) will be bringing his homemade Habanero Chili Salsa, which he makes every year to see who is more macho when it comes to eating hot stuff. It usually winds up in a tie, lol. We will have a nice time, with good food, and then later we will take Kobi for a walk. Hopefully he will try to steal a bone out of the trash bag like he did last year. :) I love that doggie.

The guys, especially my nephew Ali, will wind up watching some football, and me being one of the guys, I'll watch some too.

I should be home around 5:30 and I'll check in then, even though I know it'll be late there. Right now, I'll be here til about 12:30.

Mostly I'll be thinking about you, my Angel. Today is your day. I am so thankful for you.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(see you in a little while)

6:15pm : Hi, my Darling. I got home a little later than I thought. I know it's the middle of the night but I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday one last time, cause it's still the 27th here, and I wanted also to send you Sweet Dreams. We had a nice Thanksgiving dinner at Pearl's. I am super full, so I'll just relax for a bit and maybe even take a nap. But I'll go for my walk later and also write again at the usual time.

This is a great day, I think. I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

12:05am : Good Morning, Beautiful Lady. Wow, I couldn't believe it, but when I woke up from my nap it was almost 9pm! I fell asleep, lol. I suppose that's the traditional thing to do, though, after a Thanksgiving meal. Then Grimsley called and we talked for a while, so I never did go for my walk. I guess I can miss it for one day. I always cut myself a little slack at this time of year, haha, if I eat too much, or too much of stuff I shouldn't eat (like lots of pie!), or if I miss a walk here or there. So no biggie. Then I'll get right back to it starting tomorrow.

Well, my Sweet Baby, it looks like there is gonna be a change in my work schedule. Apparently, Pearl fell down the other night while her daughter was there, so she wants to have somebody with Pearl at night from now on. She is gonna see if Pearl's insurance will cover a nighttime person, just someone to be there while Pearl is sleeping, etc. If the insurance covers it, then there will be two of us - me in the daytime as usual, and the new person at night. But if the insurance doesn't cover it.........well, I volunteered to try and do the whole thing myself. It probably won't wind up being that extreme, with me 24/7 at Pearl's, because even if the insurance doesn't cover a second person, there will be ways to work things out, and I could always get my sister to sub for me if I wanted to go to a concert or something.

Anyway, I didn't want to jump the gun, but it's still my job, so I did volunteer for the whole thing, but I said "let's just take it one day at a time and see what happens". So, starting Saturday night, I will be sleeping over at Pearl's. Her daughter seems to think the insurance will cover a night person, so it might only be a few nights, or maybe a week or two for me at night, until they find someone. But no matter what happens, not much will change because I'll still have my Chromebook over there, and I'll still write and post like I always do, at the same times like always. And, I'll still go for my walks and do all the things I do. It's just that I might be based out of Pearl's house for a while. We'll know more when we see what the insurance covers. For now, one day at a time is always the best way to look at the situation, and any situation really. The bottom line is that I think some supremely good things are gonna happen for you and me in the coming year, so get ready!

I am still full from Thanksgiving dinner, but I'll probably have a snack before I go to sleep. Maybe another piece of pie! :) My goodness, Ad..............

I hope you had a wonderful birthday and Thanksgiving, Elizabeth. I will be up til about 2am, and then I will see you in the morning.

I Love You So Much.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment