Friday, November 28, 2014

I Love You On Friday Night :):) (Sweet Dreams) (road trip?)

Good Evening, my Baby,

I hope you are enjoying your Friday evening. Is there Black Friday in Italy, lol? I am almost certain the answer must be no, but just in case there is, I hope it is not too hectic. :) I slept in and feel well-rested, and just went for a nice walk down to the Oviatt and back, to get warmed up for the day and back on track, since I didn't have a walk yesterday. I don't usually engage in major Black Fridayism, but sometimes I do go over to Best Buy in the afternoon, just to check the dvd bins for good deals. If I go today, it will probably be around 2:30 or 3pm, and I will once again walk. It's nice to stay out of one's car when possible, and it's only a mile and a half to Best Buy.

Well, the new arrangements for Pearl's will start tomorrow night, and we're just gonna ease into it. Pearl's daughter Helen says that I can go home at 6:30 as usual, and then come back at 10pm to stay the night. That's not so bad, and I can still have a chance that way to go for my walk, or watch a movie. I can still go to the Thursday night movie at CSUN. So, I'll kinda be back and forth all day from Pearl's house to mine, but it's already pretty much like that anyway, so all is good. Helen says it will take about a month or so for the insurance claim to go through - to see if Pearl is covered for a night person - so I will be doing it for the near future, and maybe I will wind up being the permanent night person after that, too. We'll see. But for right now, one step at a time, which is always the best way of doing things in any situation.

I will check back in around 4-4:30 for late night Sweet Dreams. Enjoy the rest of your evening!

I Love You, Sweet Baby!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

4:25pm : Happy Late Night. I'm just hanging out, reading and listening to music. I never did walk out to Best Buy, but I did do half my daily miles on a CSUN walk. It is beautiful day outside, and the campus was empty and quiet. Instead of shopping in person, I figured I can just browse online to see if there is anything I really want, and right now I can't think of anything. I hope the remainder of your evening was nice, and I send you Sweet Dreams for when you do go to sleep. It's a slow day here, nobody around, so I'll probably watch a movie or maybe some college football if there's a game on TV.

I'll be back at the usual time tonight, my Angel. I Love You.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:05am : Good Morning, my Baby. I am thinking you might be on a road trip with your school, or otherwise travelling/camping, etc. Tonight will be my last night of sleeping here in my apt. for at least a few weeks, so I am just figuring everything I will want to bring with me to re-create the home atmosphere. Most definitely a radio, so I can listen to KUSC at night. My guitar. Some books, dvds. Aww heck, I'll probably just figure it out night-by-night. And, our communication will be exactly the same, same times of day too. By the time I get back to Pearl's each night at 10pm, she will be either already asleep or close to it, so it will be easy to get my routine down. Everything is gonna be good.

I will be awake until about 1:30 to 2am tonight, cause I get the one last sleep-in, and then tomorrow I go back to Pearl's at 4:30, so I am still off until then. Post if you get a chance.......

I Love You, Elizabeth! See you in the morning.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment