Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy Afternoon Love (Sweet Dreams & xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo) (late night love)

Good Evening, my Darling,

Happy Monday. I hope your school week is off to a good start. I'm here at the apt. doing all the housework I didn't do over the weekend. My place is small, and the clutter builds up really fast is you don't keep everything in order, haha. First, though, before I did any of that, I had a nap from Noon to 1pm. I'd intended it to be just for ten or fifteen minutes, but then the next thing you know.........  :)

But, I was really tired. It's the ol' End Of Work Cycle Thing. And, at the end of this week, I get two sleep-ins. Oh boy! So that will be very nice.

No Monday Movie, therefore, this afternoon. I will have to watch tonight, and I have a Criterion dvd from Northridge Library : "I Married A Witch", with Veronica Lake. It's a light comedy from the 40s, the movie that the "Bewitched" TV series of the '60s was based on. You may recall Veronica Lake; I mentioned her to you in 2012, when you posted one of the Summer photos where you had your hair over one eye. I said you were "going for your Veronica Lake look". At any rate, I will watch tonight. The title could be apt, who knows? ;)

Now don't kill me.....a White Witch in your case, naturally!  :):)

I hope you had a great day, and I will be excited to hear about more art projects, see more photos, etc. I will check back in when I get to Pearl's.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)



4:50pm : Hi, Awesome Lady. I'm at Pearl's, making split pea soup for later, when I get home. Yummy on a cool night. I finished all my chores and even got half my walk in, down to the Libe and back, so tonight I can relax and enjoy the movie. You might be asleep already, and if you are I am psychically sending you Sweet Dreams (which have just reached you and you are now dreaming them), and if you are not yet asleep, then I am simply wishing you such dreams. :)

I will write more later tonight. Tomorrow will be another wonderful day.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight 05 : Good Morning, my Angel. I am listening to KUSC, getting ready for sleep. I enjoyed my movie tonight, it was a gem and very unique. I haven't seen a movie quite like it, which is probably why Criterion chose to restore it.

I got a new Dr. Farrell book in the mail, too : "Babylon's Banksters", which I am gonna start tomorrow. I didn't have anything to read for a whole month there........whoa!

Tomorrow I will look for a hike, not sure where yet. It will also be Election Day, so I'll take Pearl to vote, too, and then I'll vote later on in the evening, at the church next door to my apt., when I get home.

I wish you a wonderful morning. I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment