Monday, November 17, 2014

Love From Home On Monday Afternoon (Love & Barks) (Northridge/Florence Love)

Good Evening, Sweet Baby!,

I'm just getting home from Pearl's. Did a few extra things this morn, like transplanting an aloe vera plant that was outgrowing it's pot, making a bed for the Black Kitty, and cleaning up the backyard a bit. Now I can do dishes here at home, haha. Not much else happening at the moment. I am gonna redouble my search for some new trails, though, so I'll do some Googling and also pore over my AAA maps, to see what I can locate. A nice, ghostly park would be nice! I love my Daytime Ghosts.  :)

My Baby, I loved the picture of the morning bike rider. Beautiful colors in that one, and a great setting. I haven't ridden a bike in a while, but you know what they say : you never forget! So that's another thing we can do together, head out on bikes, perhaps with our cameras in backpacks, and see what we can find.

I hope your week is off to a good start, and I say "yes, it is"! I will be here til 4:15 and will check back in when I get to Pearl's.

I Love You and You Rule!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

4:55pm : Happy Late Night, my Darling. I'm at Pearl's, making Split Pea soup, one of my favorites (can ya tell)? Kobedoggie is barking at me. Anytime I cook, he barks. I say to Pearl, "He's yelling at me again"!  :)

I also found the Dog Bark Jingle Bells on Youtube, and I played it, and the barks coming out of the computer speaker freaked him out. So touche, Kobester!

I've gotta get out there and water the roses before it gets pitch dark, so I'll wish you Sweet Dreams for now, and send lots of love, and I will see you once again at 11:30 tonight!

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:45pm : Good Morning, my Angel. This time of year always means lots of Bach for me, so I am listening to a CD of cantatas and oratorios, very beautiful and spiritual. I did my whole walk all at once, but other than that I've just been reading my book, "Babylon's Banksters".

Tomorrow I may try a new trail, I found a couple in Simi Valley. They might be of the "parched rolling hills" variety instead of like the beautiful Santa Clarita trails, but I won't know unless I check 'em out. I could also drive to the east end of the Valley to check out Mt. Lukens. That's the highest mountain in Los Angeles city at about 5000 ft. Los Angeles County is much bigger, with 10,000 foot mountains, but I wanna try Lukens next year, so I will drive out there at some point to just check it out. It's about 20 miles away. If I went tomorrow, I'd have about an hour at the site. For me, it's all about the experience rather than just the athletic value of the hike itself. So I'm looking for good scenery, as always. It's also about being called to a certain place, and sometimes you just have to let that happen. :)

So, I wish you a wonderful morning and day, and I'm with you there in spirit, and you're here with me!

And we trade off Sweet Dreams on our different sleep schedules and share those too.

I will see you in the morning. I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment