Friday, November 21, 2014

Back From Glendale With Love (Sweet Baby) (Early Music)

Good Evening, Sweet Baby,

Sorry I'm late! I am just getting back from Glendale, which is a heck of a drive, especially on a Friday afternoon. I was out there to see my sister Sophie, and to take her shopping. Normally, I'd have gone a little earlier, but this morn I took Pearl and The Kobester to Lake Balboa. That's become our Friday Morning Thing To Do. So, lots of driving and loading people and dogs in and out of cars, but now I'm back, and I love, love, love your posts from this morning.............wife. :):)

So, my wife, I hope you had a wonderful day. It's late but not super late, and you might even still be out enjoying your Friday evening.

I am gonna relax for an hour and then head back to Pearl's. I'll post this now so you'll know I'm back.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back at Pearl's)

4:55pm : I am back. I was looking at the Chriselle Lim picture earlier, and I couldn't tell if she was pregnant or not, so I checked her FB and she indicates she is. I thought that looked like a bump in the photo. So, that has all kinds of implications for Sweet Babyism! :):) + :)? Stay tuned and see!

Happy Late Night, my Angel. I am doing the List Of Things Ordered By The Dog, with one addition this eve. He wanted some popcorn, so I will be popping some shortly.

Right now, I send Sweet Dreams and a giant hug and kiss. Sleep well and I will see you in a few hours.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight : Good Morning, my Darling. Tonight I am listening to vocal chant music, probably 15th Century or earlier. I got into the David Munrow Early Music Consort because Ritchie Blackmore mentioned them about twenty years ago. I listened, and discovered I really like that sound. People might go, "Countertenor? You've gotta be kidding me"? But I really do love it, especially at this time of year. With the four voice Gothic chant music, I like how one voice sometimes holds a drone note. It gives the music a hypnotic effect, the same way a bagpipe holds a low drone note while playing over the top of it.

Two more days to go, and then I'll have six days off. How about you? Are they gonna have some kind of Thanksgiving celebration at your school? I am guessing "yes", as it is an American school, even though in Italy. I mean, I am just guessing it's an American school, but they have American students. At any rate, I hope you get to have Thanksgiving.

On your birthday.....  :)

That's pretty cool, I think. To have your birthday, on Thanksgiving, in Florence, Italy, attending Art School.

A day to remember it will be.

That's all I know for tonight. I will see you in the morn, Beautiful Lady.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment