Saturday, November 15, 2014

Hotness (Sweet Dreams) (Happy Sunday)

Good Evening, Sweet Baby,

Happy Saturday! Hotness, eh? Boy oh boy.......I don't know if I rank up there with the likes of Franz "The Man" Liszt or George Gershwin, but I...........wait a minute!...........I'm about to make an assumption of hotness here. I'd better be careful, lol.  :)

Seriously, though, if I'm even half as hot as Baby Face Schumann, then I can hold my head high and walk away with confidence. Hey, you know though, that some of those guys were indeed hot in real life. Liszt, in particular, drove ladies crazy like The Beatles or Led Zeppelin. Hence the movie with Roger Daltry, "Lisztomania". Chopin was no slouch, either. My goodness, those classical composers.....

Well, it is very passionate music. Think about it. :) In life, you've gotta emote, baby!

I hope you are having a wonderful day, my Angel. My sister did not come over, but I am gonna do a little shopping anyway. Not for a while, though. First I am gonna listen to some of The Opera Show while I do dishes. So I'll be here til 1pm.

P.S. Another picture of a girl between rocks, too! I love it. Machu Picchu is of course on our list...

I Love You, Elizabeth! I will check in when I get to Pearl's.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

4:45pm : Hi, my Darling. I am at Pearl's, doing laundry, making turkey burgers, feeding the Kobester and giving him his pill. Hey, I'm a multitasker! I hope you had a great day. I didn't do much other than my shopping, but at least my apt. is nice and neat again. Tonight, perhaps a movie.

That's all for now. I wish you Sweet Dreams and send you so much love!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back at usual time, 11:30 tonight)

11:55pm : Good Morning, my Baby. Happy Sunday morning in Italy. It's funny, because not too long ago I stated that I could just picture the worshipers headed to church in Florence, the whole scenario, and now here I find myself headed to church in the morning. Well, now we can have a role reversal : you can picture me, instead!

Right now, I am listening to some organ music by Olivier Messiaen. Earlier, I watched a movie I found at Northridge Library, called "Dark Water". It came out about 10 years ago, and I remember hearing about it, but now after seeing it, I wonder why it didn't make a bigger splash (no pun intended). It is very well done, creepy, but also affecting, in the manner of a film like "Pan's Labyrinth".

That's all I know for tonight.

I Love You, Elizabeth. See you in the morning!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)


No comments:

Post a Comment