Thursday, November 6, 2014

Busy Thursday Love (poetic)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I am writing from Pearl's, waiting to pick her up at the hair salon. It's taking longer today because she is having her hair colored. Kobi had his hair done, too, at Le Groomer, and I just went and got him. My goodness, is he ever handsome.  :)

I hope you had a nice day. I infer from your post, if it is a message, that maybe you are "in a studio", or "working on music", or recording something? Those are my guesses, and I suppose your art curriculum would include music. Why not, right? It's an art. So, if your post wasn't a regular FB "like", then maybe you are working on something involving music.

Speaking of music, I will have a new addition to my routine on Sunday. Pearl had a minor fall in choir practice a couple weeks ago. She didn't even hit the ground, just tripped and fell sideways against some chairs, but it was enough to fester in the minds of the church administration, and her daughter got a call informing her that Pearl was going to be kicked out of the choir.

I thought, "No freaking way. Pearl has been at that church for 60 years! Longer than any of those administrators have been alive. They can't do this". And I said that to her daughter. So she called 'em back, and they relented. Pearl can stay in the choir, but only if I stay too, all through the service and choir practice too. I agreed to do so, so from now on I will reschedule the Kobester's Sunday morning walk, and I will be at church with Pearl from 9:30am to 1pm. No big deal. I am just glad they aren't gonna make her leave the choir. That would have been extremely uncool.

Tonight is movie night, of course. We are gonna see P&P's "Gone To Earth". I have no idea what it's about, but it stars one of my very favorite actresses, Jennifer Jones. And, I know it will be good anyway. I think this has been the best series we've done so far.

So that's today. Kind of busy, with a new schedule addition on Sundays. All is well, in other words. :)

Whatever you are working on, I wish you optimum results and I know you will achieve same!

I will write more later this eve, after the movie. Sweet Dreams for when you sleep, Love for now and always.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight : Good Morning, my Angel. I love the Emily Tebbets post from earlier today! Wow. As you said, that is an amazing story. What a way to have a wedding, to make it so special and memorable. The young man wrote 15 poems.........I'd better get to work!.....  :):) 

That is super romantic, and your friend really captured it in her photos.

You have captured the same depth of emotion, with couples, in some of your photos and in the Good Morning V video. So you have that in your photographic arsenal as well.

Tonight's movie was excellent, and involved a love story, but I can't say any more without risking spoilers. Suffice to say it is one of Powell & Pressburgers' best films.

I am listening to Kinderszenen by Robert Schumann, played by Wilhelm Kempff, and will turn in when it is over. These are beautiful times, Elizabeth, and we will always remember them, and it is important to let them soak in - the magic of each day, in all it's little details. Let it all surround you, suffuse your soul.....live the small details, the things that only you notice, inwardly. Today was a gorgeous day.

I Love You, my Baby. I will see you in the morn.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment