Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Brrrrrrr! (chilly love)

Hi, my Darling,

Happy Late Night. Well, a change is in the air tonight, and as Grimsley said it's like someone flipped a switch. Saturday night - Halloween - was warm enough to be outdoors in a t-shirt at 10pm, no different than a Summer night, and now, just three night later, it's freezing and we have the heater on here at Pearl's. The L.A. Cold has returned.

"Nooooooooooooooooo"!............(me, echoing in the wind)

Those guys in the Finnish cough drop commercial would laugh at me, but then they are demonic Black Metallers who live outdoors in the icy mountains of Scandinavia......

I hope you had a good day. Typical Tuesday for me, Golden Agers, etc. I hope to get out on a hike tomorrow, we'll see what the weather is like.

That's all I know for tonight. Looking forward to see what is coming up next.

I Love You, Elizabeth. Sweet Dreams.......

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment