Wednesday, November 4, 2015

More Great Shots! :) (update on the date) (Moon & Mars)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I am home and wanted to check in, say hi and see how you're doing. I saw James Milbrandt's post of the Versus Me portraits. I am guessing you did those, but there's no photo credit, so......I still think you are the photographer. It looks like your style, and I love the blue-hued close ups. That is a fantastic look, something different and gives a slightly mysterious look to the band members. If you are the photographer (and you must be) then I say : "credits, James, credits! Don't forget the photo credits".  :)

Again, Elizabeth, big, big congratulations and I just can't say enough about the work you are doing.  :)

I saw another post this morn, via Northwoods, and I thought it meant that maybe you were gonna go shoot some nature photos today. If you did I hope you had fun and got some good shots. I never did get out on a hike today, too much shopping to do, but I will do another one soon. Right now I am gonna finish off my Richard Hoagland book "Dark Mission" (which has taken me a while to read but it's awesome) and then I will go on my walk and come back and watch an "X-Files". Only 5 more episodes to go, then I am done with the whole 9 year series, which I think I started in 2011.

I hope you are enjoying your evening. Usual schedule for me, and I'll write more later on at Pearl's.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

7:25pm : Popping back in to say that I just noticed the dates on those blue shots : September 2014. Since you were in Italy at the time, I guess you couldn't have been the photographer. So, they're still good shots, but they'd have been even better if you'd done 'em! And I know for sure the new ones are yours.

Anyhow, now it doesn't matter if the credits are listed on the blue ones, lol. But make sure to list 'em on all the new ones, James! :)

12:30am : Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby. Another chilly evening in Reseda. We've got the heater going at Pearl's. KUSC in on the radio and all else is quiet. I hope your day was good. I didn't quite finish my book, but I did get to the section about Apollo 17 (the final Apollo mission) and a place called "Nansen" on the Moon, located on a geological (lunarlogical?) feature called the South Massif. "Nansen" is an opening into the South Massif, and it was there and at the nearby "Shorty" crater where astronauts Cernan and Schmitt found mechanical debris from a long-ago civilisation, likely the same one that inhabited Mars at one point and was probably solar system wide.

That civilisation was very likely human, or a "legacy" predecessor similar to us, who founded ancient Egypt as well.

It's all mindboggling stuff, but the photographic proof is available, and it will be readily known to future generations that this is our true history. Only when we accept it, and wrest control of the documented proof (mostly photographic) from the secret keepers at NASA, JPL and in the government and military, will we be able to move forward historically and away from the distractions of the news media and the 24/7 cyclic turnaround, which seeks to limit human knowledge and would like to slow down human potential.

Yeah, I know I'm on my soapbox again. But I get inspired and excited when I read a book like this, and see the photos (which are readily available). I grew up in the Space Age, during Mercury, Gemini and Apollo, and I think that the real information should be made public. But the way in which they are doing that isn't too bad, after all. It's a slow drip process, like osmosis. Just put photographs out and let people see for themselves what they can see. The only thing is that NASA/JPL had to be forced into doing even that much, from pressure by researchers like Hoagland, who is mostly responsible for the truth about Mars and the Moon.

I know it ain't exciting in the everyday sense to most people, but as I like to say, "if you ever wanna know why Life Is Huge (and mindblowing), just look up".

That's all you've gotta do.  :)

Sweet Dreams, my Baby, and I will see you in the morning.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment