Wednesday, November 18, 2015

It's Back! (agents of gravity + love)

Okay, Sweet Baby,

Just to let you know I have my news ticker back at FB. Now I can see what's going on, all is back to normal. I like your picture of Morgin; great lighting effects with the rainbows! I agree with what you said, too - you guys make a great team, and she is not only a good model for you but a good friend also. I am glad if she is back in Wisconsin.

I am gonna go for the daytime part of my walk in a few minutes, but I just wanted to check in and let you know that they fixed my news ticker.

I'll write more later on. Enjoy your day!

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:25am : Happy Late Night, my Darling. Hey, this is great. Now I can see your posts, like the album art just posted by Lantlos. It looks like you just "liked" it, too, because it's at the top of my news ticker. Much better now that I can see your posts! I like that painting too. I don't know why they call it "awful album art". It looks pretty cool to me.

So everything is back to normal, and I hope your day was good. Hope you're enjoying your new camera, too. I will try to go on a hike soon, and I was gonna go on Friday, but today there was a notice on all the doors of all the units in my building - they are gonna do the Official City Inspections in a couple weeks (which always irritates me because of the intrusion, though I understand why they've gotta do it), so I've gotta get The Pad straightened up, do some dusting and cleaning so I'll be rated as a solid citizen. The city inspection isn't until December 7, but the manager is gonna start coming around to the units on Friday, to check them himself, make repairs, etc.

So I will try to get a hike in, but not guaranteed. But after Saturday morn, I am off for a week. So that will be good for photos.

I am doing The Usual, watching "Walking Dead" - man, what a brutal and unrelentingly grim show (but great!), and I am also enjoying my book. One of the theories posited by Van Flandern is that gravity is caused by a "sea" of miniscule agents (particles), similar to an aether but in motion, that are constantly colliding with larger masses (planetary bodies, etc.) and thus acting as a force to push them toward one another. As the bodies become sufficiently close, they "shadow" each other on the inside, and so the colliding particles cannot affect those sides as they do the outside. There are other factors involved, but what he says makes sense, and as always for me it's a real mindblower.

A few years ago it occured to me - probably after reading a different book - "is gravity a "pull" or a "push"? We are naturally inclined to think it's a pull, because when we jump up as little kids, we are immediately "pulled" back to Earth. Or when an apple falls from a tree, as in Newton, it must fall because it has mass and is heavy (dense), and thus it is being "pulled". But neither Newton nor anyone else ever tried to explain the force of gravity, and in his book (which is well known in the alternative science community) Van Flandern makes his case, and a good one, for the Agents Of Gravity theory, based on a permeating sea of colliding particles, smaller than quanta.

So gravity may be a "push" after all. When you jump up, you are "pushed" back down by an imperceptible force of colliding particles, most of which sail right through the atoms of your body because they are so small. And meanwhile, the Earth - which you are falling toward, is also being pushed toward you (all atoms attract one another), and because it's surface is huge compared to yours, the outside of it's sphere is being collided with by a vastly greater number of particles than you are, and thus it is being pushed with greater force, and thus "attracting you". So you are being pushed toward it, from a particle force on the outside, and it is being pushed toward you, by an even greater particle force because of it's greater mass and surface layer, and thus all bodies attract, with the bigger ones having the most "pull", only it's really a push.

It's a mindboggler of a book, but super interesting. So that was my night, and listening to a cd I have by a modern composer named Geoffrey Burgon, an Englishman who passed away a few years ago. It's called "Merciless Beauty" and features the countertenor vocals of James Bowman, another Englishman and master singer.

So there you have it, Sweet Baby. The up-to-the-minute news.

Sweet Dreams, and I will see you in the morning.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment