Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Late Monday Night Love (P.S.)

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

Today was a bit busy, with a lot of cleaning at Pearl's, just getting stuff done that got neglected over the Halloween weekend. Now everything is Spic & Span, as we used to say, i.e. squared away. I did find the time this afternoon to watch a classic old Boris Karloff movie called "The Haunted Strangler", which I got at the library. Some title, eh? But it was well done, made in England in 1958.

The weather finally changed today, got a bit stormy and cloudy, but ultimately didn't rain much, and I still only needed a light jacket on my walk.

I saw your posts this morning and it looks like you had a photo session with your friend Tristan and his band. I only saw the one pic that was posted of him and his girlfriend, but I imagine if it was an actual shoot, it probably involved the band, too.

So you are indeed becoming the Go To Photographer & Videographer for bands in Madison. Things are happening exactly as predicted! I am super happy about everything that is going on, very excited for you and proud of you. I just remind you every day (or almost) to have fun with it and enjoy the journey, and be fascinated with it so that you notice the details. Observe not just what is happening but also the way in which things are happening.

Observe the force behind it. And continue to project your Intent. The guys and gals in the bands you are working with see you as not just a professional, but someone with energy, ideas, and a creative persona of your own. So - this is important - they see you as a leader, someone who can help to shape their image.

I can see all of this from my perch, and I say - as always - just keep doing what you are doing.

Just make sure to stay tuned in to your muse, and to The Vibe, at all times.

Stay tuned in, and hold quiet confidence. That is the way to go.

That's all I know for tonight, my Darling. I wish you Sweet Dreams and I will see you in the morning.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

P.S. I just saw your late night post, and I say : Your Dream Is Coming True.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment