Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Refrigerator Zombie (plus hike & movie)

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

Too funny - I saw your post about pizza, and that is exactly what I was doing on my first two nights off, Sunday and yesterday. I had some leftover pizza in the fridge - and you know that leftover, cold pizza can be just as good if not better than "brand new" pizza, and so both nights I re-awoke about an hour after going to sleep to consume slices of pizza. I am a Refrigerator Zombie to begin with (I coined the term), almost guaranteed to wake up if I know something delectable is in there, but if it's pizza the guarantee is ironclad.

Now my pizza is all gone, and you are doing it too. Big time funny!  :)

I also saw your post for the I Prevail/Versus Me Holiday Run. Are you gonna go along, maybe to a few shows? Maybe the whole thing? I know you'll be at the Madison show, and you've got the video coming out in a few days, so all is good.

I had a nice hike up at Aliso Canyon this afternoon, the full length 3.5 miles. Did my walk too, later in the eve. Tonight I watched an absolute classic called "The Third Man", widely regarded as one of the greatest films ever made. I saw it once before, with my Mom, about a dozen years ago, and tonight I am reminded why it is so excellent in so many respects. Director Carol Reed did not make a lot of films, but he did make some all time classics, including "Third Man", which features Orson Welles (which was why I got it at the library) and another called "Odd Man Out" with James Mason, which I wrote about a while back. Both movies have some of the greatest black and white photography I've ever seen, just one great shot after another.

So that was my day, similar to yesterday with lots of footwork including a hike, some reading and relaxing too, with a movie.

Refrigerator Zombie will be disappointed tonight cause the pizza is all gone.

Sweet Dreams, Sweet Baby. I will see you in the morning.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment