Saturday, November 21, 2015

Happy Late Night Love

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

Not much to report for me today. I was mostly cleaning, here at Pearl's and also at home in advance of the upcoming inspections. Took Kobedoggie to Le Groomer, and then late this afternoon I took both Pearl and Kobe to Lake Balboa to watch the sunset, which was quite beautiful, turning the water to silver and copper. We saw a flock of about 15 geese (regular, not Canada) chowing down on the grass right next to the bench we like to sit at. They were eating dinner, I suppose, and they would really tug and pull with strong necks to uproot the grass. And they would hiss every time The Kobester got too close. He didn't seem impressed even though the geese could easily kick his butt......  :)

I saw your post, from Versus Me, so I am assuming that their upcoming video is your work. They say it's great, and of course I have no doubt, and I can't wait to see it. They seem to have a good following too, so that is great publicity for you as well.

I am off for a week, starting after tomorrow morning, so I'll get a chance to take some pictures myself. It is once again like Summer here in the Valley - today it was 85 degrees - so I will try to get a few hikes in, as well as a lot of relaxation.

That's all for tonight, my Baby. Sweet Dreams, and I will see you in the morning.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment