Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Hope All Is Well

Hi, my Darling,

Happy Late Night. I hope you had a nice day. I wasn't able to find any of your posts today (on "posts You like") so I hope you are still with me. Man, FB has made it so difficult lately. All I can do is hope they fix it. I hope everything is going good with your photography and video work. Right now, it's just almost impossible for me to see anything you post, except status updates, but I am trying to hang in there. I just don't know how you are doing, is all.

Facebook is so full of people's opinions about what happened in Paris, and there is so much vitriol and paranoia that I have actually had to limit the posts I see from a few people. As I've probably said before, I only actually know maybe two dozen out of my 131 FB friends, and many of the ones I don't know are just fans of one band or another who friended me for that reason. But there are a few who post relentlessly about politics and personal views - I mean just one post after another, all day long. That probably crowds out other posts, and anyway I get tired of all the ranting.

Anyway, I am doing my best to hang in there and keep writing. As always please let me know if there is any change in your life. I feel really cut off right now, and remote, but I am trying from my end.

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment