Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Happy Monday Love

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

Well, maybe some good news on the Facebook front. I got a somewhat better response from the Help department about the problem I reported (twice), i.e. that my news ticker wasn't working. If you remember, the only response I'd gotten previously was an automatic one, thanking me for reporting it. Well today I got an answer that's a little more involved, though it too may be automatic and not personally written by anyone at FB. Here's what it says : We received your report and appreciate your patience as we work to fix technical problems on Facebook. Though we can't update everyone who submits a report, we're using your feedback to improve the Facebook experience for everyone.

So, it sounds as if they're at least working on it. I hope so. I sure miss seeing your posts. The only one I saw today was the Man Bun post from James. 

Oh, man, Sweet Baby.......don't get me started on Man Buns, lol.  :)

And I am sure that's the way you meant it, too. I mean, you did, right? And probably even James means it that way. Because nobody really likes Man Buns, do they? Except for the guys who wear them on purpose?

Aww, jeez..........

The other thing I don't get - and it's all over campus at CSUN - is the Lumberjack Beard thing. Scrawny guys (usually scrawny, whether tall, short or medium) with big 'ol untrimmed beards, like a lumberjack or cave man. But then on top, they have these "fade" haircuts. What's the deal? Are you a Wild Man or are you not? What's with the haircut to go along with the out of control beard?

Good Lordy Moses, please ship in a supply of razors and shaving cream. Or tell these guys to stop with the buzz cuts and let their hair grow, because the combination looks absolutely ridiculous. Especially because the guys who have this style are not lumberjacks but scrawny students. 

Very few people look good with facial hair. A trim beard I can understand. But these biblical-sized things have gotta go. Along with the Man Bun.  :)

Now, your friend James actually has a cool and fairly original rock star hair style. So he should keep that, and make it a trademark look, at least for now. And he probably knows that anyway.  :)

Today was just a regular workday for me, not much to report. I watched a "Walking Dead" episode (Season Four) and I am very much enjoying my book by Tom Van Flandern.

I hope you had a good day and hope we can reconnect here soon. C'mon Facebook, please fix it!

I Love You and will see you in the morning.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment