Monday, November 9, 2015

Hope Your Day Was Good (can't see posts)

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

I hope you had a nice day. Unfortunately, Facebook has completely ruined my viewing ability over there, and if you made any posts I wasn't able to see them. I still don't have a news ticker, and they have all my FB friends listed in alphabetical order. It's like they demoted me to a basic or brand new user. Freakin' ridiculous, and it makes me mad. All I have on Facebook now is the main news feed in the middle of the screen, and mine updates very slowly (unlike the ticker which is fast and constant). My news feed updates with people I never post with or check their site, while your posts never seem to show at all, and yet I have you on Close Friends and selected on "see first" on news feed.

What a bunch of baloney. I wonder sometimes if Facebook is messing with me.

So, Sweet Baby, unless they fix the problem, I dunno how we are gonna communicate. Today I tried the "posts You like" feature, and the same dozen posts come up over and over, mostly from years past. So they limit those, too. Yesterday there were a couple new ones, which I mentioned in last night's blog, but today - nothing.

So, I am really sorry, but I don't know what to do. I'd of course suggest direct communication, but that doesn't seem to be in the cards. All I can do is hope they fix the problem. It's like they have reduced my FB to nothing. I mean, I know that when I post something, like music or a photo, I am lucky if I get three "likes", so maybe I am seen as a "low frequency" user. But I try to hit the "like" button on other posts several times each day, and I comment on stuff and make regular posts of my own.

FB has messed with their site from the get-go, and have never left a good thing alone. If they don't fix it, my FB experience is basically caput. I will keep my fingers crossed. I reported it two days ago but have heard nothing back yet.

I will keep trying anyway, if you want me to. We have had a pretty amazing experience in the last 3 1/2 years.

Sigh..............my life, I tell ya.  :(

It was a good day in choir at least. Good singing and rehearsing. I am looking forward to our Christmas program. I hope all your projects are coming along well.

That's all I know for tonight. I will try my best in this current situation. I don't know how important it is to you, but try to find a way to communicate if you want to.

I Love You, Elizabeth. Sweet Dreams and let's hope they fix the problem at Facebook.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment