Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Late Night, Sweet Baby,

I hope you had a nice day and are looking forward to Thanksgiving tomorrow and then your birthday on Friday. And then you've got your new video coming out on Monday, so get ready for a great four day extended holiday weekend.

Because of the dumb FB situation I was only able to see one post, right after I woke up, and that was the one of James dancing at a concert. :) I had a good day, similar to yesterday with a hike - a big one at Santa Su - and my daily reading and watching shows & movies (i.e. "The Pacific" and "The Boogieman Will Get You" with Boris Karloff). At the park, I hiked all the way to the top of the Devil's Slide, pretty easy for me by now, and then wandered around some other trails as well. I did a ton of miles today, because of my regular walk as well.

Stopped at Marie Callendar's to pick up a pie my sister preordered, and then I stopped by our local Delicious Bakery (yes, that's the name, been there since 1960) to pick up a carrot cake that I picked out myself. We will be having Thanksgiving at Pearl's, as has been our tradition for many years.

I wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving. I will be home tomorrow night probably around 6-7pm, and I will write then.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment