Monday, November 30, 2015

Late Sunday Night Love

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

I'm glad to see your photo this afternoon. It looks like you are having fun, as you say, working on the F2R video. Great to combine work and pleasure! As always, I've gotta remark on how amazing it is that things have worked out so well for you, so next year will only increase the awesomeness.  :)

I hope your Thanksgiving and birthday weekend was an overall success, and for your family as well.

In church, half our choir was missing (likely due to turkey hangovers), but that meant I got to take the lead voice and belt out today's anthem, "Prepare Ye (The Way Of The Lord)" which is fairly easy to sing. Harder was the practice afterward, once again with the director of the SFV Master Chorale. He sang with us this time, and I found that I could match up with him notewise, and in tone of voice, but the rise and fall of the counterpoint is a bit tougher. I only can read music - after a year of being in the choir - by following the pattern of the notes on the page (like ladders), so when it's really involved, like with chorale singing, it's easier if I can just memorise it, and to do that I need to hear it or sing it over and over about a thousand times, haha. But I can hit the notes, which I could not do when I first joined.

I was a little sad to see that Kobe Bryant has announced his retirement. Yeah - sports....I realise, but he was with the Lakers for such a long time that he seemed like a permanent fixture. And he was such a great player; if not the greatest ever, then certainly in the top five. We Laker fans loved the guy, and that's what is most important.

Now if I am not mistaken, tomorrow is the release of the Versus Me video. Do I have that correct? I am pretty sure I do. If so, I am looking forward to seeing it, and I know it's gonna be a big step in your success. I am pretty much "blind" on FB until they fix my news ticker, but I'll be keeping an eye out for the vid......  :)

That's all I know for tonight, Sweet Baby. See you in the morning! I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment