Thursday, January 8, 2015

Afternoon Love (Early Evening Sweet Babyism) (xoxoxoxo)

Good Afternoon, my Darling,

I'm at home, just back from picking Pearl up at the hair salon. Took the Kobester to Reseda Park, too. Now I'm gonna do half my walk in a few minutes and then head back to Pearl's once again, but I wanted to check in and say hi, and I Love You. I hope you are having a nice day.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a bit)

5:10pm : Hey, Sweet Baby! That's me and you, in the picture you just posted.  :):) Me carrying my Baby on a Winter walk. I love it! I am here at Pearl's. Just spoon-fed the 'Ster a few minutes ago. As you know, he won't eat anymore unless you spoon feed him. A goofy individual, he. I am enjoying an organic banana and a cup of tea. I oughta make Kobi spoon-feed me and return the favor. Maybe if I start barking at my food, he'll get the message, haha.

Now I'm getting a bit goofy myself, but then, I've always been a Goofy Individual.  :)

I'll be home at the usual time, still working on my Dr. Joe book, looking for movies to watch. Then back here at 10pm, carrying my Baby with me wherever I go.......

.......because I Love Her.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight : Nothing like the sound of Baroque harpsichord for late night relaxation. I'm sitting at the kitchen table, browsing Amazon as usual. If I browse, it gets rid of the urge to buy, haha.

It's late, so I'll wish you Sweet Dreams and a great day tomorrow. I'll be around most of the day, other than a church meeting for Pearl from noon to about 1:30.

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment