Friday, January 23, 2015

Everything Is Shipshape (planets) (sweet dreams)

Good Afternoon, my Darling,

I am at home. Just walked down to Northridge Library and back, and thus got half my walk done. This morning I helped with Pearl's eye doctor appointment, then came back here to clean the pad, which looked like a tornado had hit it. Boy was I ever tired last night, and I just went to sleep with stuff all over the place, so when I got up I said, "Holy Smokes, I've gotta do something about this". It's great how one single night of thorough sleep can restore all your energy and focus, so now The Tiny is all squared away, nice and neat and vacuumed, too.

I Love It, Sweet Baby!

So now I'm just chillin'. Later I will watch a movie, "La Bataille du Rail" by director Rene Clement, another story of the French Resistance in World War Two, this time involving railroad workers and train sabotage. Me and my WW2 flicks.......  :)

I hope you are having a nice day, and perhaps still painting/drawing, or maybe hanging out with friends. I see that the weather is not too freezing cold, 36 degrees, so maybe you are able to do stuff outside, too. Later on, when I do the other half of my walk, I will stop by the outdoor exercise area at CSUN, where they have those isometric machines. I haven't done any workouts since about Halloween, and it's time to start again. Gotta stay in shape! :)

Gotta do a hike next week, too. And take some new pictures.

Well, that's all the news for now. I will check back in at some point mid-evening, but I will be around for the entire rest of the day, minus my walk.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a bit)

9:10pm : Happy Evening, my Baby. I'm just getting back from a long CSUN walk with my friend Dave F. and his daughter. We had fun and went to the duck pond and also to the outdoor exercise machines as promised. Also, tonight is really cool for skywatching because you can see Jupiter in the east and Mars is very bright in the southwest. Neptune is visible too in the west, though not quite as bright. If you missed them tonight, be sure to look tomorrow cause they'll probably still be there.  :)

Well, I am gonna watch my movie now, so I'll be back at the usual late night time, 11:30 or so.
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:21am : I am awake a bit later, as usual for a night off. The movie was interesting as a historical record, with some great stock footage of trains and the French saboteurs working against the Nazis. As a dramatic film, though, it was not great. This was the first film of director Rene Clement, who went on to make the classic "Forbidden Games", and with this one, he is clearly a beginner who is still learning how to put a story together. So : a passable one for WW2 completeists like me, but not highly recommended for others because of amateurish quality as a motion picture.

That's all for tonight, Sweet Baby. Sweet Dreams! I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment