Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Busy Morn, plus Love (painting rules!) (Lynch) (home) (Sweet Dreams and Love)

Good Morning, my Darling,

I am at home for a couple hours. I decided not to try a hike today, because I've still got stuff to do at Pearl's to get ready for the Terminex crew tomorrow. I wanna be able to relax on a hike, not have to think about a lot,  and so I'll wait til the fumigation is overwith. Hike next week for sure! I see your post and that's us, the two doggies in the picture. They are doing a :):). I love it, of course, and after I take you to the beach, you can take me to the snow! We can do both, and go both places, because we have two beautiful states at our disposal.  :)

I hope your day is off to a good start. I will be here til about 2pm. Pearl did not go to crafts, so I have a little extra time. Then I will head back over and start sealing stuff up in those bags they gave us, and also move potted plants away from the house, etc. Just a lot of little stuff. I made a list so I won't forget anything. One good thing is that they won't be coming at the crack of dawn - the eta is between 11 and 2pm - so we will have some time tomorrow morning to get our bearings. We will go straight to the motel when Terminex comes to the house, and I will stay there with Pearl and Kobi until her daughter Helen arrives at the airport bus terminal, which is a few miles away in Van Nuys. Then we will all go pick her up, cause I can't leave those guys at the motel by themselves. Then we will drive back to Pearl's, and they will drop me off, and I will take my car and go home, and they will all go back to the motel until Saturday afternoon. Piece of cake. I will also bring Chromebook 2 to the motel, to see if I can get wi-fi there. I am gonna connect to wi-fi if it's the last thing I do, haha.

Well, that's all for the moment. I will check back in at some point a little later, and definitely no later than 6:45 this evening, when I am back home again. For now, I'm here til 2pm.

I Love You, Sweet Baby! Have an awesome afternoon.....

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:40pm : I am sensing a theme, Sweet Baby, because you had a similar post a few days ago, of two drawings, one made when the artist was a beginner and the other a current one. Same thing here, with the beginning and advanced paintings of the seal. So, I am guessing you are perhaps working on some drawings or paintings of your own. I hope so, and if so - that's awesome. :)

Man......do I love to paint! Back in the Burton Street days in the mid-to-late 90s, we had a regular painting factory going at the late, great Dave Small's house. We were doing strictly abstract stuff, but we came up with some good ones if I do say so myself, and of course two of Dave's (and one of my own) hang on the walls of my apartment. I am looking at them now! :)

Yep, we all had a blast painting. Dad too. In fact, he got us started, with his Jackson Pollack and Willem deKooning books. We used to go to galleries all the time. Dad and Mr.D are both gone, so I need someone new to paint with (hint, hint). Will you paint with me, Sweet Baby?

You will? Thanks!  :):)

I wanna get my pastels out again and also get some new colored pencils, because I also love to draw. I have some pretty cool drawings of jets that I made in the early 2000s. My own designs......

Man, you've gotta set aside time slots for all these creative pursuits. Sometimes, you almost need to have two of yourself. But, I have found that whatever you are itching to do, do it. If you feel like drawing, draw. Same with painting. If it's too cold outside for photography, you can do something inside. The gal in your post, Olivia, says something that I always harp on, and that is that life is infinite, and it really is. Therefore, there is no rush. When you paint or draw, your photography and music will be waiting for you when you are done. And vice-versa. The whole point is to keep the creativity going, and that way it is your whole life. You are an Artist.

That's how you create your life, just by doing it, living it. That's what I have tried to do with my own life, to completely surround myself with my interests and become immersed in them. Sometimes it's creative output, like photography, and a lot of the time it's also creative input, with all the reading I like to do. And that leads to another form of creativity - creative thinking, which helps me to write.

So it all goes around and around. All creative endeavors go together.

I am glad you are painting and/or drawing, my Darling. Keep up the good work, and if you ever feel like posting one of your finished works, I'd love to see it!

I Love You and will check in again in a while.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

P.S. One last note before I head back to Pearl's - all the talk of painting and creativity reminded me of David Lynch, whose birthday was yesterday. He does it all, just like we are talking about. He paints, he draws, he writes music, he does photography, he sculpts (once in a while), and.......he makes movies.

So he does it all, and........he's weird, too!

Pretty cool.  :):)

7:20pm : I am home once again. I probably bagged a lot of stuff that didn't need bagging, but better safe than sorry, I think, where chemicals are concerned. Anyhow, I hope I did everything right. I will be here until 9:45pm, except for my walk, and I will check in once more before I leave. I like the picture of the Macaw. Boy, that kind of photography takes great timing and patience. I only have one bird picture, just the one shot of the woodpecker at Walker Ranch last Halloween. He wasn't even flying but it was tough enough just to wait for him to hold still, lol. But it would be awesome to take such a trip, into the rainforest or any such place, with all the right lenses and equipment, and see what you could capture......

(back in a bit)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

9:45pm : Well, my Darling, it is time for me to head back to Pearl's. Tomorrow will be a little hectic, but I will try to check in as soon as I can. After the Terminex guys get there, Pearl and I may have to just kill some time, because I don't think we can go to the motel until 3pm. Unless they allow for early check-in. I'll call 'em and see. But regardless, once we get there, I've gotta stay with her and Kobi until her daughter gets to the bus terminal, which might be as late as 7pm or so. By the time I finally get home, it could be 8 to 9 pm. So I will definitely check in here at some point before that. And then for the next three nights, including tomorrow night, I am here at home. So it's all good!

Sweet Dreams and I will see you asap. I Love, Love, Love You!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

The Eagle looks like he's enjoying himself in that tub........   :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment