Sunday, January 25, 2015

Home Early (to the show I go)

Hey, Sweet Baby,

Happy Sunday Afternoon! I am home early. Our choir director wasn't there today, so no after-service practice. I was just inside Pearl's house for the first time since fumigation. There's a bit of tidying up to do, and outdoor stuff like putting all the plants back in place, but all-in-all everything looks pretty good. There is just a faint smell from the chemicals, but it's really nothing much.

The Black Kitty is back, too! I knew she'd be smart enough to stay away, and she was. :)

So, everything is back to normal now. Pearl's daughter said that Pearl had so much fun staying in the hotel that they are gonna do it again, maybe in April. Just go up the coast aways, maybe to Ojai, and stay a night or two. They will take the Kobester with them, too, cause he liked the hotel also.  :)

I will be around most of the afternoon, except for half my walk. Also, Grimsley is gonna come over at 3:30. He wants to show me pictures and video he took at the Uli Jon Roth show the other night. After that I will head back to Pearl's from 4:30 to 6:30. Then, tonight is the Eric Johnson concert at The Canyon Club, so I will be leaving here at about 7:30pm for that. The show is supposed to start at 9pm. It should be over no later than 11, I would imagine, so I will be back at Pearl's by Midnight. Unfortunately, I still have no Internet over there, but hopefully we will get it back in the next few days, now that fumigation is done. Yippee!

So, I will definitely check in before I leave for the concert. I hope you are enjoying your Sunday.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a bit)

7pm : Good Evening, my Darling. I just wanted to check in before I left for the show. I am gonna do the other half of my walk real quick and then head out to Agoura Hills, which is just a few miles to the southwest of the Valley. I am looking forward to the show, just to see what these two guys (EJ & Mike Stern) will sound like together. I am going by myself as usual, but no biggie. Gonna try and time it so I get there just a few minutes before the music starts.

I hope you've had a great day, and I see you are ready for a trip to Jupiter, too.  :) We'll add it to our list of destinations, along with Gobekli Tepe, Macchu Picchu, et al.

I can't wait til the Internet is back at Pearl's, but for now I will have to sign off for the evening, and then I will see you tomorrow morn, after 9:30am.

Sweet Dreams for later, Sweet Baby. I Love, Love, Triple Love You!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment