Friday, January 9, 2015

Sending Warmth (more wamth, with insulation)

Good Evening, my Darling,

Yeah, I saw that article about "colder than Mars" earlier this morning, and it specifically mentioned Wisconsin. I also checked weather.com for Middleton and I saw that the wind chill was minus 12. I am sorry to hear that and I am sure it's no fun. It did say that by next week it'll be back up to 30 or so. I know that's not very warm, still, but at least it won't be a deep freeze.

I hope you can still do stuff, though I know most of your day is probably indoors when this happens. Well, I am here with you and I am sending you Warm Feelings Of Love at this very moment.

A usual day for me, driving Pearl to a church meeting, to Target for new socks, reading in between. Feeding critters at the moment.

It'll be Spring before you know it, and all kinds of things will be happening. I give you a money-back guarantee on that. :)

Well, tonight will be the usual schedule also, so I'll be back home at about 6:45, then back here at 10pm. I'll write more, as always, later tonight, but I'll be around most of the time (except for my walk) in the meantime.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:55pm : Happy Late Night, my Baby. I hope you are staying warm. I don't know how you guys do it; those Winters have got to be pretty tough. I think I've said it before, but I imagine you've gotta have special insulation in your houses, shutters for your windows, etc. My goodness - me, a Cold Wimp, I am closing all of Pearl's curtains to insulate against the inward radiation of cold from the window glass, and it makes a big difference. But I am only talking about 32 degrees or so, at worst. Maybe upper 20s sometimes (tonight is mild, in the 40s). But my point is that, if I've gotta do that in L.A. weather, what must you guys have to do?

So I imagine you've gotta have extra thick walls, super-insulation, wooden shutters, and one hell of a good heating system.

It would be great if we could Skype or something. That way, if you were all cooped up, we could hang out. Well, just a thought.....  :)

I am reading and then re-reading passages in Dr. Farrell's "Babylon's Banksters" so that I can understand the difference between state-issued money, and what is referred to as money-as-debt. I did not know until a few years ago, when I read "Rule By Secrecy" by Jim Marrs, that the Federal Reserve, which governs the US economy, is a private enterprise. For me, whenever I am learning about a technology or political, or economic system, I have to learn the "language" of the subject first. Like if I am reading about particles and waves in quantum theory, and the term "nonlinear system" is used, I have to stop and find out what that term means. Once I do that (i.e. learn the language of a given subject), I am fine, and I can move forward. So tonight I am learning about money-as-debt........

Yeah, I know.......I'm kind of a Nerd. I mean, I really was never a Nerd or anything close to that in High School. I was a rock n' roller, although a shy one, and not very social. I guess I had a dormant Nerd Gene, as far as certain subjects go. However, I must say, I am always into the mystical end of subjects like science, mathematics, history, and now economics. When I say "mystical",  I of course mean alternative or non-traditional. And that is because I believe it is imperative to study The Hidden.

That's all Occult means, is Hidden. So I just want to know anything important that has been hidden, over time, by the powers that be. That's why I study alternatives to conventional science, history, etc.

That is the difference between what Tesla did, in his lifetime, and what Edison achieved.

Edison is the mainstream (as your friend Justin was pointing out in his post), and Tesla was the hidden, buried-in-the-history-books alternative. So that's what I look for, and why I look for it.

I Love You, Elizabeth!

Stay warm, have Sweet Dreams, and I will see you in the morning.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment