Saturday, January 3, 2015

Home

Good Morning, Awesome Lady,

Well, I am guessing this is it, the day you will be flying back home. I assume so based on the return date of January 4th you gave in one of your FB comments to a friend. I know it can take almost a full day to return from Europe, so I figure January 3rd must be your departure day.

I'm sure it's a little bittersweet and also a good feeling, both at the same time. You've had the experience of a lifetime, but now you can see your family and friends, and share your adventures with them, and feel the joy of being home and in familiar surroundings once again. And, the best part is that you can always go back! Also, no doubt you made some friends at the art school, so that is good too.

I know you will have a full day of getting back home, and then more time to catch up with friends, and your family. So, for now I will follow your lead. Post when you can, when you are settled in. I have only been checking in late at night because of nothing much to report. Maybe in the new year we can really develop our communication. We could have some great conversations and talk about all kinds of things. That would be great, but right now, no hurry. :)

Have a safe flight, and get back home and get comfortable, and also keep your experience with you, as a living thing, and bring it home with you alive. Not as something past, but as a living part of your life.

That is how to make life amazing, by keeping things with you.

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment