Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tuesday Night Love (Sweet Dreams)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I am just home from Pearl's. A typical Tuesday, going to Golden Agers, etc., and then with some time spent in the garden as well, trying to get the plants revitalised after fumigation. I hope you've had a nice day. I will be here, of course, until 9:45, minus my walk. I should have the Internet back at Pearl's by Thursday night. AT&T is supposed to send us a new modem that afternoon, so that will be great.

I will check back in before I go to Pearl's. Enjoy your evening!

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

9:35pm : Okay, Awesome Lady, I am gonna head back to Pearl's in a few minutes, so I wanted to wish you Sweet Dreams for later. I guess you were maybe working on a project today - maybe a video? Just a guess. Well, anyway, I hope it was a good day, and I will talk to you tomorrow.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)


No comments:

Post a Comment