Saturday, January 10, 2015

Cliffhanger (evening love) (Triple) (Sacred)

Good Afternoon, Sweet Baby,

I am at home, getting ready to go shopping in a few minutes. I will be going alone as my sister did not come over. I saw your post, and I hope you meant it just in a humorous sense, or perhaps because you just went to Ireland, too. I mean, that's a pretty wild idea for a picture, but he's either a top notch photoshopper or there is a ledge on the side of that cliff, in which case he's still insane, to be standing on a ledge on the side of a cliff! But it doesn't look like photoshop.....

Anyhow, I hope you don't mean it in the metaphorical sense, like you are hanging on to the side of a cliff yourself. I know the weather is probably driving you nuts, though. I will be around most of the day, other than my shopping and my walk. If it's any consolation (which I know it probably isn't), the day is pretty grey and gloomy here, too. But, I am thinking about you and with you all day in spirit!. I will be here till about 1:15, and then I'll check in when I get back to Pearl's at 4:30.

I Love You! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO (giant-sized for warmth)  :):)

4:55pm : Hi, my Darling. I am here at Pearl's, having done a ton of shopping. Gonna have a cup of raspberry tea in a moment. Pearl is watching a Liberace special on PBS. Everything is good, in other words. I hope you are enjoying the early evening. It is raining, so I don't know if I'll be able to go for my walk later, but I'll be home at 6:45, as always.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

10:30pm : Happy Late Night, my Darling. I wanted to check in right when I got situated tonight (back at Pearl's), because I saw your post just before I left to come over here, and I love it so much! That will be you soon enough, Elizabeth. What a beautiful thing to post, and maybe this will be your next destination, meaning California, that is! I know that things take time, and I know you've only just finished school and have just come back from Italy, but all I can say is that, when you do want to come out, I'll be waiting.  :):)

You will have a blast here, whether it was just a vacation visit, or...........longer.  :)

I am gonna post this right now because I want you to know that I really could feel what you are feeling, it came through in that post, and I Triple Love You and can't wait until you can come here!

I will be back in just a bit at the usual time with more........

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight : Yeah, I actually do like "Wozzeck", lol. It is one goofy sounding opera, but it's Alban Berg, who was really avant-garde and who produced some great works of Modern Classical, including his violin concerto, which is very beautiful. But "Wozzeck" is something else entirely, lol.

In your earlier posts, was the photo of your friend's band one of yours? If so, it's a good shot. I figure, and no doubt rightly so, that because of your work for Paul's band, that other bands will be knocking. Once the weather clears, things will be happening. As for the Pagan church, while I don't know a lot about Paganism, as far as it's doctrines and rites, etc., I think it is still awesome that they are building a church. Why has it taken a thousand years, I wonder? Centuries ago, I imagine it might have been because of persecution. At any rate, it's interesting that Christianity (and I am talking the Orthodox version rather than the modern one) co-opted many Pagan holidays and other sacred dates and incorporated them when Emperor Constantine wished to consolidate his empire.

I am reading about the Earth Grid and Sacred Geometry, in which ancient temples were built along lines of harmonic force than run through our planet. The Sacred Geometry was incorporated into the structures of the temples themselves, so that the buildings would resonate with this energy. At certain times of year, they were said to actually oscillate, and this would have been amplified by a harmonic chanting from the congregants, or a priest.

It's all about communication with a Higher Power, and further - communion with such Power (communication as 'uniting force'), and this is true in Paganism and Christianity both.

But what I am reading blows my mnd, because it's an early - and celestial! - form of radio, and that's no joke. Civilizations from long ago were "tuned in", literally, to an awareness of harmonic energy (meaning sound waves as they are transmitted long distance), and thus what we call "prayer" may have once had a more direct connection.

And it may still, though we no longer know why, because we have lost the physics.....

But we still have that knowledge intuitively, there is absolutely no doubt of that.

Sweet Dreams, Sweet Baby! I Love You and will see you in the morn.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment