Sunday, January 11, 2015

Great Photo! (Golden Globes) (ideas)

Good Afternoon, my Baby,

That is an awesome picture! It looks like something from "Lord Of The Rings", wow. Obviously, that is a flyover shot, but did you actually land in Greenland? I ask because you say you fell in love with the place. I only know about military bases there, and that's all I have ever heard they have there, but maybe they have civilian airports, too? I will do some Googling to find out more about the place. But - what a shot! :)

I am just home from Pearl's, and church. Lots of singing once again. I'm ready for anything at this point, but those countermelody lines can be really hard to remember, haha.

Lots of rain all last night and this morn, but it's stopped now, so I will try to get half my walk done before heading back to Pearl's.

I hope you are enjoying your day. I'll be around, here or at Pearl's, on my usual schedule.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

6:45pm : Hey. Sweet Baby! I am just getting home, sorry I am late posting. Things are kinda hectic on Sundays because of the new schedule with choir, so now we walk The Boy, on Sunday at least, when I get there at 4:30. We were also watching the Golden Globes. I haven't seen most of this year's films, so I have some catching up to do. I was hoping that "Interstellar" would win for best score, because it really helped add to the power of that film, but the award went to "The Theory Of Everything", which I haven't seen. My sister sees everything, literally almost every movie that comes out that's not kid stuff or dumb stuff. She just got to see "Interstellar" at a screening with the director, Christopher Nolan, at a theater called The Aero in Santa Monica, where she is a volunteer.

Anyhow, I am always late on my current movies, and it always takes me til about the following Summer to catch up. I am trying to get better about going to the theater to see films, in addition to watching tons of dvds. Of the current films I've seen, I hope Michael Keaton gets a best actor award for "Birdman". Either a Golden Globe or Oscar, or both. I thought he knocked that role out of the park. And I hope Jake Gyllenhaal at least gets nominated for "Night Crawler", because that was such an original character he created.

Anyway..............movies! You know I could talk about 'em all day. Right now, I am gonna go meet my friend Dave F. for a CSUN walk. Continue enjoying your evening, and I will be back at 11:30pm as always.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight + Five : Happy Late Night, Awesome Lady. I did some Googling on Greenland, and I see that there are only 59,000 people in the entire country, and that the largest town has but 16, 000, so I see that you did not stop over on your return. I didn't think so, because I had thought it was basically uninhabited. But, an amazing landscape to see from the air, for certain.

I would love to have conversations on all of these subjects, of course, and I can only go by whatever you are able to put forth, but maybe we can figure a way to make this happen, i.e. total communication. Things will really open up then. Conversation stimulates ideas.

Me, because I am by myself a lot, and because I don't really have anyone to converse with (though I'd love to), I get almost all of my input from reading. I am almost done with "Babylon's Banksters" by Dr. Farrell, and the things you learn in this book - and in all his books - take you directly into a new way of thinking. That's my whole deal, is that I am interested in A New Path, new history, science, new human potential. Conversation brings it all together.  :)

Well, anyway, I will keep writing in this direction, just cause it's part of what I do.

I Love You, Elizabeth.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxox  :):)


No comments:

Post a Comment