Monday, January 26, 2015

Interstellar Guitar (Dropkick Murphys) (Sweet Dreams)

Good Afternoon, my Darling,

Happy Monday. I am just home from Pearl's. Boy, was that ever an incredible show last night! The guitar playing and musicianship was so far out of left field that I've never seen anything like it, just over-the-top amazing. Mike Stern has a jazz background, and even though the music was closer to the energy of rock, his style and abilities pushed Eric Johnson, already a top guitarist, to new heights.

Just when I think I've seen it, all, a show like that comes along. I'm pretty sure, though, that this time, I have seen it all, as far as guitar playing goes. There will be no topping last night.

I see that today, I am the Sweet Baby, a position I love to be in! And, is the Nothing More post a reference to anything? Are you perhaps planning to direct your next music video? I do not know, but what I do know, is that such an opportunity is coming, whether it has already arrived or is still in the works. Your video for Good Morning V was so professional on every level, that you have already established yourself in that field. All it will take is just to get the ball rolling, and maybe it already is.  :)

I am gonna relax for a bit and just kind of see what's happening. I got back to Pearl's fairly early last night (11:45pm), so I'm not really tired. It feels overall like a great start to the week, like anything is possible.

I'll be around til 4:15, minus half my walk.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:30am : Hi, Sweet Baby, I had to check back in, because that it beyond funny about Dropkick Murphys and your governor. Now, I don't know much about Scott Walker or Wisconsin state politics, although I know he is a pretty conservative Republican, so it's probably safe to say you're not a big fan, lol, and I imagine I wouldn't be, either. But, as you can also imagine, I think it's a riot he is using that song, which as you know is one of my all-time most annoying tunes, haha.

Way beyond funny!

So, I don't know if I should root for Gov. Walker to keep using it, or if I should root for Dropkick Murphys to get him to stop.....

What side should I take?

It's a riot, because as much as I hate that song, I think that if somebody asked me to stop playing it, I'd probably play it even more!  :)

Yeah, I know I'm a Goofy Individual..........

(back in a bit)

9:10pm : Good Evening, my Darling. I'm just hanging out, getting ready to head back to Pearl's in about a half hour. We were watching CNN earlier; I sure am glad you aren't on the East Coast. That storm looks scary. I hope your Winter hasn't been too bad so far, especially after last year.

I finished my walk and was reading for a while, no real news to report. I hope you had a nice day, and I will sign off for the evening, but not before sending you Sweet Dreams for later on. Tomorrow morn, I will see you at the latest, just after 11am when I drop Pearl off at Golden Agers, but I will try to check in before that, if I can swing by my apt. for a few......  :)

I Love You, Elizabeth! Enjoy the rest of your evening.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment