Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Reunited! (Spin)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I like Reunited! Reunited in America, for one thing, and in somewhat similar time zones, so we can hang out together a bit more easily. The post itself is good, too, because your brother is always quite a character. :) I am just home from Pearl's. We are back in the regular routine now, as all her meetings and clubs are back in session. I will eventually start my hikes again, not sure exactly when, but the time will present itself, and when it does I'll be off and running.......er, that is, hiking. Off and hiking. Yeah, that's it! Last year, I didn't get rolling until March, when I visited Orcutt Ranch, but once I did that, there was no stopping me until the middle of November. I was a hiking, trail-seeking maniac, lol. The same thing will happen this year, once it starts.

Right now, I just wanna work some other things in, and one of them is the singing. I figure if I'm gonna do it, I wanna do it right, so now I am Youtubing the songs we're working on, and in many cases I can find a version. Here's one, a little Cab Calloway-influenced number called "Amen, So Be it":  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq3WwfnBI5k

I am also trying to get my vocal line right in "Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring". I found an isolated tenor line, played by piano notes, to practice to and memorize: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuoVxxDKIck

I don't know if you've ever found this to be true (probably not, because you've had a lot of voice coaching), but I have found it difficult, in some songs, to maintain a counter-melody line for tenors, and not to veer off and sing the easier-to-follow main melody of the sopranos, who generally follow the piano melody directly. I have just had to fit in and learn as I go, because she (our director) hasn't the time to show me stuff individually. Hence, the Youtubing. Anyhow.......I'm gonna get good!  (I hope).  :)

I am also blowing my mind on Joe Farrell's "Babylon's Banksters", as usual because of some of the physics concepts he presents. I had begun this book around Thanksgiving but had to put it aside because I'd gotten the Stephen King from the library and knew I would not be able to renew it because of high demand, and so had to read it asap. But now, I am glad that I am starting Joe's book over again, and reading the first 150 pages for the second time, as it gives me greater comprehension of what he's talking about. There's nobody like Dr. Joe, as far as mind expanding ideas go. I think his books will set a new standard for the discussion of these topics in the decades to come.

Well, I already did half my walk, so I will do the other half in a few minutes, then come back and either watch an episode of "Danger Man" (with Patrick McGoohan) or listen to some music before heading back to Pearl's, where I will write more at about the usual time, 11:30 or so.

I Love You and hope you are enjoying settling in back at home.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:50pm : Happy Late Night, my Darling. That is a great photo, the one you posted earlier. You know I love that kind of stuff, where you can see the spirit of a tree, or in the landscape. That's what I go looking for on my hikes, and of course I see it everywhere, but most of all I see it in places that have been undisturbed. In the wild, a tree is never pruned or cut in any way, and so it develops as any other "creature" does, and I am a person who believes trees have spirit. I think all things do, even rocks. It's just that some spirits, like those of rocks, may be more recessed or dormant. But in certain trees, especially those that have not been altered by humans, you can see a visage that has developed, and a "personality".

I especially like looking for spirits in the daylight. This is recent, and came about because of the feeling on some of the trails I visited last year. There is no reason spirits - or ghosts - should only be seen at night, and I think, once again, that it has to do more with undisturbed locales.

In the book I am reading, Dr. Farrell is talking about Nicola Tesla, and among other things, like all of his incredible electrical experiments, he believed in the aether, that it was real, that it was the fabric upon which all of space and creation was laid. And he believed - and this is kind of a mindblower - that the aether was kind of like a rarefied liquid, a template if you will, but one that was not a blank canvas (i.e. not in a state of equilibrium) because behind it were electromagnetic forces, waves, that act upon this template. And he believed that any time a whorl was created in the template of the aether, meaning a spin or rotation - a torsion - that matter was created.

Matter is born of rotation, from a pulse behind the curtain of the aether.

But the thing with a genius like Tesla, is that he could work out the mathematics and physics of such a subject, and a guy like that - a very eccentric scientist who was also one-of-a-kind brilliant - wanted to understand where matter comes from.

I love stuff like this, because it blows my mind and makes me think. For my own purposes, though, I am concerned with what causes the whorls to begin with.

What begins a rotation, a spin that leads to the creation - or appearance (a better word) - of matter?

And I think it is a spirit. I don't really know what that is, ultimately, but I think it pre-exists anything material. It pre-exists the Universe. A human spirit may therefore exist prior to the creation of anything material, and not just prior, timewise, but also primarily.

The Spirit is the motivator.

The Universe is the expression, and the spin is seen in the galaxies, stars and planets. It is also seen on a subatomic scale in particles.

But the "personality" of things is expressed, and seen, somewhere in the middle, in the details of the Universe.

And no one knows where the Personality comes from.

The Personality Of Living Things.

And that's what I'm interested in. ///

I Love You, Elizabeth. Sweet Dreams.......
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment