Thursday, January 22, 2015

Morning Love (patented) (Bartok)

Good Morning, Sweet Baby!,

I am at home with just enough time to do a quick check-in and say I Love You. I am gonna head back to Pearl's in just a minute, to wait for the fumigation team, and then we will either go to Lake Balboa with the Kobester, or somewhere else suitable to spend time, until we can go to the motel at 2pm. That's the earliest we can check in. I will try to get wi-fi there, but if I can't, I will be home as stated last night, at about 8 to 9pm. Just in time to go night skiing with you!

Have a great day. Things will be back to normal soon. (oh boy!)

I Love You, Elizabeth!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

8:45pm : Okay, girl - you know what I would choose. I mean.....I like dragons, I really do, but........

Gimme a Sweet Baby any day of the week.  :):)

Sweet Baby! I am home. It took a while, but we finally got things situated. Man oh man, right after I wrote to you this morn, I got a call from Pearl saying that the guys were already at the house. It was only 9:50am. When a workman gives you a general time window of, say 10 to Noon, you usually expect that he'll show up closer to Noon, don't you? Well, this time the guys actually showed up ten minutes early. So, I drove straight back to Pearl's, and they already had the tent pulled 3/4 of the way over the house. Fast & furious fumigators! Good Lordy Moses...

At any rate, I got Pearl & Kobi into the car and we drove to the Shady Park and took a walk to kill some time. Then at 11am I took Pearl to the hair salon, as usual for Thursday. While she was there I took the 'Ster up to Northridge Park, so he got a two-fer. By the time Pearl was done, it was almost time to check into the hotel (I'd thought it was a motel but it is actually a hotel, Extended Stay America). But when we got there at 2pm, the guy told me that we couldn't check in, because Pearl didn't have any ID and I was not listed as an occupant. So, we had to wait in the car for an hour while her daughter got on the phone from Northern California to try and straighten it out. Finally, they re-did the reservation in my name, and then I used my driver's licence and they let us in. Kobedoggie was pretty confused about his surroundings, lol.

There were lots of places to eat, and though I hardly ever eat hamburgers anymore, there was a Five Guys right across the street, and I hear people raving about it, so I had to try it.

I had a double cheeseburger with everything, and a big 'ol bag of fries, and I've gotta say.....it was really good! My once-in-a-great-while treat for being on the No Fun Diet all the time. I'm still full, too, five hours later.

Finally, at 7pm, Pearl's daughter Helen arrived at the bus terminal, so we all went to pick her up, and now here I am, finally back at home. I hope the Black Kitty is okay, and I will go check on her tomorrow.

I am kinda tired, and though I still need to do my walk, I may settle for half of it or skip it entirely just for this night. I feel like I've been going, going, going all day, and so maybe I will take the rest of the night off.

......or maybe not, lol. Only time will tell, and what I will do is relax for 30 minutes or so, then see how I feel. I hope you've had a nice day. I think I'm going to have to patent or trademark you as The Sweet Baby, just because Sweet Babyism seems to be catching on all of a sudden, so much so that you now see a contrarian take, as with the Dragon preferrer.....

Ahh yes, and at any rate, I will be back at the usual late evening time of 11:30pm, now that I am home with working late night Internet. So I won't wish you Sweet Dreams just yet, but will save them for later.

Love, though, I will send now at this very moment.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight : I am listening to "Bluebeard's Castle" by Bartok, a classic gothic opera. I did not end up going for my walk, almost fell asleep in fact, lol. It's weird; this is my first night in my apartment in a month, and it's interesting to note how vibes are different in different places and how a person adapts, and quickly sometimes, to the changes in such. At Pearl's, it feels like time passes by more quickly, maybe because I am working and have less time to really concentrate. I wanna get back into my late night classical music listening and posting. Here at home, in my cuccoon of a Tiny Apartment, I can do it. The vibe is all mine here. At Pearl's I certainly have my own space, and actually it's more space than in the tiny apartment, but I'm not as focused I suppose.

Aww hell, I don't know. :)

It's just a trip having my apartment, at night anyway, feel like a vacation pad, i.e. when I spend a night away, I go home.......

I am blessed and fortunate, however, to have a good job, and actually, I feel like I get a lot of stuff done. But tonight, it caught up with me. It's cool, though. An interesting New Year for both of us, one in which we both have encountered changes - you with finishing school, me with the changes in my work schedule, but one also in which those changes will help forge something new. It's all about paying very close attention to The Vibes, and listening to music like "Bluebeard's Castle".....

Tomorrow morn is a semi-sleep in. Pearl has an appointment with the eye doctor at 9:45, and I said I would go with her, so that her daughter can go shopping. We should be done by 11 or so, and then I have the rest of the day off, and Saturday, too.

I will now send you Sweet Dreams, even though you may already be having them.

I Love You, my Baby. See you in the morning.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):) 

No comments:

Post a Comment