Saturday, January 3, 2015

Sweet Babyism (xoxoxoxoxoxo)

Hey, Sweet Baby!,

Happy Late Night. I see you are there, on FB, so whether you are back home or not, it looks like you have Internet access. Hooray! :) Of course, I like the Taya Iv post, and also I was pleasantly surprised to see Fursy. I have from time to time wondered what happened to him, though I guess he was probably working on his artistic career. But, I loved the Les Discrets albums, and I hope he makes another heavy, guitar oriented album, whether with the band or by himself. That is a cool video he made, the one you posted. Instant creativity. Digital delays are fun because you can create melodies and rhythms and then play off them. I still have my Digitech delay, which sounds great.

Well, my Darling, I am glad to hear from you. I figure you are either already home or getting ready to depart in the morning. Right now, I am doing the Critter Feeding Routine. I have taken to spoon feeding Kobi his dinner, just to avoid all the barking. I mean, he's not an invalid or anything, he doesn't need to be spoon fed. I'm just doing it so he won't bark, and he eats every bite when I do it that way, so it must have something to do with the dog food bowl rather than the food itself. Anyway - Adventures In Dog Food!

This afternoon I was just shopping with Vickie. It's gonna warm up here next week, into the 70s. Yippee!

I will be back at 11:30, as usual, but again, I am glad to hear from you, and........

I Love You! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

11:55pm : Good Morning, my Darling. I am sitting at Pearl's kitchen table, browsing Amazon. Books, movies and music. I need a constant supply of those, haha. My friends came over again this evening - Dave F. and Dennis - to go on the nightly walk. Tomorrow morning will be church and choir. I will be back home about 2pm or so. Maybe you will be home by then, too.

Looking forward to the warmer weather of the coming week, and to resume hiking and photography fairly soon. The hills are turning green now, from the rain.......

I will see you in the morning. I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment