Saturday, May 16, 2015

Busy Saturday Love & Sweet Babyism (reading, listening,singing, sweet dreaming)

Good Evening, Sweet Baby,

I saw your Sweet Baby post this morning, and it was a great way to start the day. Ours is the philosophy of Sweet Babyism! :)

I hope you had a nice Saturday and are enjoying your evening. I was pretty busy all afternoon. First I went to a luncheon at church, a fundraiser for charity. There were about 100 people there, and the funny thing was that I was one of about three men in the whole place. But, one of the others was a gentleman in our choir who plays piano, and he played today. Betthoven, Chopin, Debussy - he is really good. So that was a nice occasion, and then I met my sister - who finally came over after two months - for some late afternoon shopping. Then it was back to Pearl's at 4:30, and here I am.

Any filming and or photography today? The answer has gotta be yes, I would imagine. :)

Well, I have gotta do my entire walk in one piece, so I will head out in a few minutes and do the whole 5 miles. Enjoy the rest of your evening, and I will see you when I get back to Pearl's at the usual time.

I Love You! Hope all projects are coming along well. :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight : Happy Late Night, my Darling. I saw your post just a little while ago (of your friend's picture), so you may be still awake. I didn't do a heck of a lot since my earlier check-in, just my walk and reading my book. Still working on "Synthetic Terror" by Webster Griffin Tarpley, a real eye opener that details how most terrorism, and terror groups, are created and controlled by the CIA and MI6 (England), using malcontents and other disturbed peoples in countries which the CIA and MI6 wish to destabilise, thus allowing the USA to continue to maintain superpower status.

A grim subject, to be sure, but that's one of my specialties - the study of what's really going on.

Trusted authors only, however - Dr. Farrell, Tarpley, Dr. Judy Wood, Mark Gaffney and a few others.

Also listening to the Maria Callas aria from the Saint Saens "Samson And Delilah", which I heard on this morning's KUSC Opera Show. Truly incredible singing.

Tomorrow morning is choir, speaking of singing, and we have a fairly easy song, "Go Ye Into All The World" by Eugene Butler. I've got my part down and am rarin' to go!

I will see you after choir practice, my Baby. I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

Sweet Dreams..........

No comments:

Post a Comment