Thursday, May 28, 2015

Late Night Love + Madison Music Scene, etc.

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

I only keep posting so late just because things feel like they're kind of on the back-burner, and you aren't on FB much. I understand, so no worries, and I know you are busy with projects and life in general. All I ever ask is that if you're sick of me or think I'm getting boring (or for any other reason) please just let me know.

I did see the one post you made, about the Ultrea event, the release party. Might that be around the same time your video will be debuted? I hope so. I am really looking forward to seeing it. Did you see the FB post I "liked", earlier this morning, about the Madison music scene? It came from the Prog Rock UK radio station, a pretty major site for music in England. Their FB is https://www.facebook.com/progrock?fref=ts and the url for the Madison article is http://www.channel3000.com/madison-magazine/arts-culture/tune-in-to-madisons-music-scene/33220640 .

It was fairly in depth and really cool. And girl, you are stepping right into that scene with your work. Remember everything we've said about intent? Well this is how it works, in action!

Willpower and intent are huge psychic forces, and the world is mostly psychic. This is because the mind runs at full speed for about 16 hours out of every day, the mind projects who you are, it is constantly receiving input about how you are perceived, and then you - in turn - output that reception back to people, in the form of charisma and talent. And also Intent.

"My Intent is to create and to work in the visual and musical arts. You can count on me for good work".

This is what you are projecting 24/7/365, and because other minds are also running for 16 hours a day, people pick up on who you are and what you are about.

This is why we've talked about quiet confidence. Quiet confidence is the art of projecting to influence a desired outcome. It is focus and Intent, and now we are seeing it in action.

You "think" your life, and that is what your life becomes. It becomes exactly what you think it is, as long as you project that quiet confidence and stay focused on your Intent.

You seem to be a natural at it, so I'll shut up now, lol.

Anyhow, I hope you had a great day. I will see you in the morning, so Sweet Dreams until then.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment