Monday, May 11, 2015

I Need A Hiking Buddy Too :):) (built-in pro)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I am just now home from Pearl's. I hope you are having a nice day, and I've gotta say thanks, because you stayed up really late last night to make that post, the one with the guy and gal together. Of course I got the message. I am finding your posts a little bit more easily now. I just check the news feed and use the blue highlight trick. It's working a little better now, and I see you have another upcoming shoot at a warehouse. That's excellent news! It looks like you are getting a good flow of jobs lately, and making new friends and connections, all of which is great. :)

Aren't you glad you changed your major and went with your dream? :)

I think it's all awesome, myself.

I like your posts about hiking, and I need a hiking buddy, so will you be mine? Also, if you accept then you can be my Disneyland buddy too. I haven't been there in almost four years, and it's clear that my sister is never gonna go again, so I need you to go with me! We'll have a blast.

Well, I am gonna go for part of my walk right now, and then at 8pm, Grimsley is coming over to pick up a Rush ticket I got for him today. He doesn't have a debit card, so I used mine and he's gonna pay me.

I'll be back to write more when I get to Pearl's, at the usual time.

Enjoy the rest of your evening, Sweet Baby!

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :):)

(back in a bit)

Midnight : Happy Late Night, my Darling. I hope you are able to get all the garments you need for your warehouse shoot. I guess that means that you already have the models, or a model, lined up to wear them? And you yourself have rented the warehouse? So all you need then, is the garments, which would be supplied by prospective clients?

All of this is a guess, of course, and I suppose that the client could be the designer (i.e. supplier of garments), or the model (i.e. wanting publicity shots).

But it all sounds totally pro, and girl, you just jumped right in and you have all the organisational ability - renting the warehouse and such. You see? You have "pro" built in you. And it looks like you are building a network of friends that can help with further connections. Do you like studio photography best? Meaning, of course, anything - especially fashion or portrait photography - dealing with set-ups and lighting, props, etc.

You sure have a knack for all the techniques associated with it. :)

But you will have success in any aspect of photography just as long as you keep shooting. That's the key.

And of course I know you wanna - and you've gotta - get paid.

That will come, and it will continue to build. Just set that idea in your mind. Your main thing is to just keep shooting, and perfecting techniques, and developing your "look".

You are not long out of SRISA and already on your way.

Way to go, Elizabeth!

I Love You and will see you in the morning.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Sweet Dreams.  

No comments:

Post a Comment