Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Sweet Dreams

Happy Late Night, my Darling,

I'm just checking in to wish you Sweet Dreams. It was a quiet Memorial Day for me, just some shopping mostly. I didn't make it up to the Pioneer Cemetery observance. Pearl wakes up so often in the middle of the night lately that sleep is a precarious thing, most often something I have to catch up on later in the morning.

At any rate, I can still manage. I stopped by the Greek Festival, too, after my shopping, but they are charging admission now for the first time in 30 years, so I didn't go in. It was only three bucks, but for me it was more the fact of just getting charged, when I only wanted to see the church, and the fact that it had always been free in the past. None of the other churches ever charge for any of their festivals, so.......I didn't go.

No biggie.

I hope your day was good. I saw your post a day or two ago for your friend's band, playing at a Bratfest (or something along those lines), so I figured you might be at that, maybe shooting bands. And, I saw your post of your friend Morgin's picture.

Anyhow, I just hope things are going good. I will see you in the morning.

I Love You, Elizabeth. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Sweet Dreams....

No comments:

Post a Comment