Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Happy Late Night

Hi Elizabeth,

I'm just checking in to wish you a Happy Late Night and Sweet Dreams. I saw your post in the news feed just a minute ago, so maybe you were at a concert with your friend's band, Ultrea? If so, I hope you had fun, and also hope your video is coming out well. I am always looking out for your posts in the FB feed, but that was the only one I found. FB has really messed things up.

Just an ordinary day for me, though I did watch a nice creepy little potboiler from 1949, called "House By The River", from director Fritz Lang. He made some major league films, including "Metropolis", "M", and the "Dr. Mabuse" series. "House By The River" was made as his career was winding down, and thus was considered a "B" picture, but it's a minor classic in my opinion, and it features some stunning film noir black and white photography. As you know, I am always on the lookout for obscure, well made films that I've never seen, and I was lucky to find this one.

Well, that's all I know for tonight. I will see you in the morning.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment