Thursday, May 28, 2015

My Goodness! (That too?!) :) (sweet dreams) (night sky)

Hi my Darling,

I am just getting home from Pearl's hair appointment. I saw your portrait of Stephane a few minutes ago, and my reaction was "Holy Smokes! She can do that, too"?! Now lemme get this straight - I already knew you could sing, play piano, write music, take excellent photographs and make professional videos, but......

.....you're telling me you can draw on a professional level as well? My Goodness! Who knew?

Girl, that is an amazing portrait. All the shading, the three-dimensionality, the shine on the boots. Everything. So, you really are an all-around Artist, and all this time I did not know you could draw like that. Boy, are you ever glad now that you got your art certificate and changed your major. You have apparently had natural artistic talent from the word "go".

"Impressed" barely covers it for me. Now, I didn't push the "like" button on FB because I figure it's for you and Stephane. I mean, that part I don't know about, and I only say that because it's "baby" Stephane, and I am always posting "baby" this and "baby" that (in songs), and I know Stephane was originally your Baby. I assume he is maybe home from school? Anyway, once again because of our extremely limited form of communication, I have no way of knowing many things, and one of those things could be - only supposing here - if you and Stephane are together?

I know, I know - I've said that before and you have replied that you guys are just friends. But I only say that this time because it's "Baby" Stephane that you posted, and if you are trying to tell me something, I understand. All I would ask, if that's the case, would be for you to please make it clear, so that I will know.

I love you no matter what the situation is, even if Stephane is your baby.  :)

But the main thing is the picture, and your heretofore unknown (by me) drawing talent. My Goodness, girl!

Supertalented!

I am around all day on Usual Schedule, minus my walk at Usual Time.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a bit)

Midnight : Just checking in for Sweet Dreams. This afternoon I did see another post you made, maybe late last night, of a photo of a sky full of stars, so maybe you posted that at Sweet Dreams time, just guessing. The blue highlight trick is what I use to find posts by you that I miss in the newsfeed, ever since FB curtailed most of the posts they used to include in the Close Friends feature. But a lot of times, your posts don't show up in the blue highlight feature (actually called "posts You like") until much later after you've originally posted 'em.

All of which is to say that I sometimes see your posts a day or so after you've made them. Others come up right away. Anyhow, I will keep doing my best if you want me to.

I still don't know what the deal is with the Baby situation. I'm just wondering, cause I see that Stephane has your drawing in his profile photo now, so I just wonder if the drawing signifies something. You'd tell me, right? After all these years and all these blogs, I hope you would. And believe me, Elizabeth, I will understand if that is the case. I know that in general, your posts have fallen off a great deal, so if you have lost interest in me, it's okay to say so. I will still write, whatever the case may be. Please let me know.

You are an awesome lady.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Sweet Dreams.

12:45am : a re-check in, just to say "I think I get it". Last night, I posted a song called "Under The Stars Of Love", and so now I see what your post meant, of the photo of the night sky with all the stars. No further explanations are necessary.  :):)

I Love You, Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment