Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Everything Looks Awesome! (Fingers Crossed For Sleep + Westerns + Sweet Dreams)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I am home from Pearl's and was napping for a few minutes just now. Pearl's waking and sleeping hours are unfortunately turned around backwards again, so I was up for most of the night last night. Surprisingly, I wasn't as toast as I thought I'd be today, but it's catching up with me now. Hopefully tonight we can get things back in their proper order, and night will be for sleeping once again, haha.

Anyway, everything looks great! I saw all your posts today, and not only does your cover shot look good (and I'm assuming it's a still from the video), but it looks like you have another band video lined up right away, too. Great news! It seems that all the bands are happy with your work and excited to be working with you, so that's also great in a word-of-mouth way. Bands will tell other bands that you are talented and dependable, etc., and word will get around.

Man, I am thinking "how cool is this"?!, that you are getting so much work right out of the starting gate after finishing art school. It's fun to watch, for sure. I, like all the band members, can't wait to see the new video. :)

Well, I am on Usual Schedule, so I will go for my walk in just a few. Then I will be back at Pearl's at the usual time. I should have a second wind by then, to stay awake til my normal hour. Then hopefully, everybody will sleep through the entire night.

That's all for now. I'm super proud of you! Everything is going great!

Also..........as you may have guessed..........I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a bit)

Midnight : Happy Late Night, my Darling. All is quiet at the moment, and I am praying it will stay that way, lol. Not much else to report from today, except that I watched yet another classic Western this afternoon. I know Westerns are a Guy Thing, but this one was so good, one of the best I've seen. It is called "The Tin Star", starring Anthony Perkins and Henry Fonda, about a greenhorn Sheriff and the older, tougher bounty hunter who helps him learn the ropes of how to deal with the town's bad guys. Great stuff, of course!

It was directed by the great Anthony Mann, who had some of the greatest landscape cinematography in his Westerns, and this time it looked like he might have used some SoCal locations. It was shot in black & white, which made the whole thing just about perfect. :)

If all goes well tonight, with a full night's sleep, then tomorrow I may try for a hike, maybe even a Santa Clarita or Newhall one. But we'll see. Fingers crossed........

I Love You and send you Sweet Dreams, and I'll bet you are gonna have an excellent day tomorrow, too. See you in the morning, Sweet Baby!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment