Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Whitney Canyon Today + Love (late night love)

Good Evening, my Darling,

I'm at home, just chillin'. I had a great hike today in Newhall, back to a place called Whitney Canyon that I had only been to a single time, last Summer. The one time I was there, I saw a deer. Anyway, I thought I'd try it again, just for something different, and man does it ever have a great vibe. Super ghostly! There are big old crows in there, flying from tree to tree. Great shadows. I will definitely be visiting again.

I hope you had a nice day too, and I'll bet you were busy working on one project or another. Right now I am just gonna review my pics from today and maybe read for a while. I only have to do a short walk because I did three miles in the canyon (round trip).

The Rolling Stones are playing tonight at a small theater here called The Fonda (for Henry Fonda), and it was a big scramble this morning for everyone trying to get tickets. I didn't even hear about it until it was already sold out, but that's okay. I love The Stones but it's not imperative that I see them. Grimsley is down there, and I think my brother is too, both trying to score tix.

Anyhow, usual schedule as usual. I'll be here til 10pm, then at Pearl's.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:35am : Happy Super Late Night, my Baby. I am late because it took a while to get everybody situated. But now all is quiet (yay!), and I am listening to the Richter/Rachmaninoff that I posted on FB. Many people consider Richter to be the greatest pianist ever. I am only now coming to appreciate him, and he is fantastic. My favorites are still Kempff and Lipatti, though. They both had The Incomparable Touch.....

Well, 'twas a good day, with my hike in the enchanted Whitney Canyon. No movies today, but I will try to watch one in the next day or two. Hope you had a nice day as well.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Sweet Dreams......

No comments:

Post a Comment