Monday, May 4, 2015

Monday Evening Love (sweet dreams)

Good Evening, my Darling,

Just wanted to say hi and see how you are doing. You are probably still working on the video. I got a few movies from the library, so I may watch one of the shorter ones real quick before going on my walk. My day was routine but good. I may try for a hike either tomorrow or Wednesday. I need some new pictures!

Well, that's all for now. Enjoy your evening. I am on Usual Schedule and will write more back at Pearl's later on.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight : Happy Late Night. I think my new methods for finding your posts are working pretty good. I use the scroll, which usually goes back at least to the previous day, and I also mix up the main news feed, switch it from "top stories" to "most recent" and back again, and that updates it a lot. Finally, I can always use the blue highlight method described earlier. So, once again there's a way to work around a communication disruption. :)

I hope you had a nice evening. I did wind up watching a movie : "Moloch", a Russian art house film about Hitler, directed by the same guy who made "Russian Ark". Speaking of which, I may have remarked about that film quite a while ago, suggesting that you might like it because it is, among other things, a cinematic tour of L'Hermitage (now apparently known as The State Hermitage) in St. Petersburg. More than that, you might enjoy watching the camera technique, as the movie was photographed in a single continuous shot lasting over 90 minutes. But back to "Moloch", it was the same director making an art film about Hitler and Eva Braun. The subject matter ran mostly to Hitler spouting his philosophies of vegetarianism and genetics.

A peculiar film indeed. Crazy Russian directors.............  :)

Sweet Dreams, my Baby. I will see you in the morn.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment