Sunday, May 10, 2015

Late Sunday Night Love (birds & sweet dreams)

Hi Elizabeth,

I am just getting situated at Pearl's, getting settled in for another work cycle. I went over to Grimsley's earlier, at 6:30, to watch a Ritchie Blackmore dvd that he'd just gotten, "Black Masquerade". It was really good! This morning was good in church, too, and we did a ton of rehearsing after the service, which I always enjoy because I like singing so much.

I hope you had a nice day, and perhaps a nice Mother's Day too, if you celebrated with your Mom. :)

I am always looking for your posts, and I saw one yesterday of a girl wearing a hat that created laced patterns on her face, and I thought "Elizabeth did that first"!, which might have been what you were thinking too. I will look for more posts. I wish FB would put everything back the way it was, but what can you do....

I hope you are still with me. I know you are busy, though. No worries, and I'm right here in any case. I am gonna have a snack real quick, and then I'll be back in just a little bit, but I'll post now so you'll know I'm here.

I Love You, Elizabeth.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

12:20am : Now I do see a few more of your posts, including the pics of the Baltimore Orioles. Those birds are beautiful, and it's a coincidence that we were just looking at a whole series of Audubon bird drawings at The Huntington yesterday. He drew them life size with perfect coloring so they looked like reproductions of the actual birds, and those drawings had similar qualities to the photos you posted.

I have only caught one bird in a photo - one colored one, anyway - and that was the woodpecker I saw on my Halloween day hike of last year at Walker Ranch. That was one of my best days ever for photos.

You can feel when you are having such a day, right?

I can't wait for another one!

Well, that's all for tonight. Today, the heavy overcast and accompanying cold air finally left us, so now we can get ready for Summer. I hope it is nice in Wisconsin as well.

Sweet Dreams, Elizabeth. I will see you in the morning. I Love You.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment