Friday, May 29, 2015

Happy Friday Night Love (sweet dreams & Milky Way)

Hi Sweet Baby,

I am home from Pearl's and just wanted to wish you a good start to your weekend. Grimsley is gonna come over in a little while, at 7:45. He wants to show me some tape of the final Letterman show, or something. With Grim it's almost always late night comedy stuff. Anyway, we'll see what he brings. This afternoon, I continued my Western kick with "The Bravados" (1958) starring Gregory Peck as a man out to find the killers of his wife. I'll put Peck up there with Randolph Scott and Jimmy Stewart as a top notch Western Hero, and this movie was excellent, with beautiful Cinemascope photography and what appeared to be Arizona or Texas scenery. I'm on a roll lately with my movies......   :)

I saw a couple of your posts, one of your friend's selfie. I got a kick out of her reference to Myspace, except I didn't get why the picture itself was so Myspace-looking. But I miss Myspace! I mean, I love FB (except when they mess up our communication, doggonnit!), but I also really liked Myspace, the way you could customise it, and just kind of have more of a one-on-one with people. Plus, it's where I wrote to you for the first year, so it has a special place in my heart just for that reason.

I hope you are enjoying your Friday night, perhaps at the studio, or with friends? Even if you are just doing something alone, that's still awesome. That's me, 90% of the time, and I don't mind too much. As long as it is interesting, it doesn't matter if you're alone or with friends. Except for Disneyland, the only place you absolutely cannot go alone.

So you've gotta come with me.  :):)

Well, I will do part of my walk now, and then wait for Grim to come over. Then I will be back later tonight at the usual time. Enjoy the rest of your evening!

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Midnight : Hi, my Darling. I am here in Pearl's kitchen and all is quiet. Did you have a nice evening? I hung out with Grim for a while, watched the Letterman tape he brought. I forgot to mention that I hope you had a nice time at the cinema showcase yesterday.

In the picture you posted of the Wisconsin night sky the other night, I also forgot to mention the awesome sight of the Milky Way. I know you are close to Madison, a fair-sized city, but can you see a lot of stars in the night sky, or even a bit of the Milky Way? I have never seen it, but I imagine it would be pretty amazing.

That's all for tonight, my girl. After next week, I have five days off, so that will be nice.

For now, Sweet Dreams and I will see you in the morning.

I Love You.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment