Saturday, May 16, 2015

Late Night Sweet Dreams And Love

Hi, my Darling,

Happy Late Friday Night. Not much to report today, hence the late check-in. Maybe you were working on your project at the warehouse? Just guessing. :) I see also, from a post on your FB, that you are continuing to work with your designer friend from Horse Power. Seems like you are working pretty steadily!

Is it just me, or does it seem like this year is going by really fast? Maybe it's just because of all the recent changes : from 2012 through most of 2014, I was working only daytime for Pearl, and you were still at UW. It was a steady schedule, which can make life seem to unfold at a steady pace. But since last Fall, I am at Pearl's almost round-the-clock, and in the choir, and you went to Italy to study art, and now you are getting jobs as a photographer and videographer. The changes can make life seem to unfold very quickly.

The coolest thing is, all you've gotta do is keep shooting, and you are creating your life. Creating your life is the ultimate act of artistry, and it is also done in the image (or imagination) of God, who created life to begin with. Creating your own life is an homage to God.......

That's all I know for tonight, Sweet Baby. Sweet Dreams, and I will see you in the morning.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment