Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sunday Afternoon Love (sweet dreams)

Hi, my Darling,

I am home from choir. Today we sang "Peace In The Valley" and it sounded pretty good. You know I love the Elvis version, so it was fun for me. We all signed a card for our director, too. She had surgery this week, so hopefully she will be on the road to good health soon.

I saw your post for Les Discrets. So, maybe you are saying - if you saw yesterday's blog - that in fact Tyrone Power is not the Handsomest Man In Hollywood History, lol, but instead it is George Clooney! If so, I'd be hard-pressed to argue with you. I also forgot to mention that Don Ameche was in yesterday's movie, too, and he was no slouch either, so there was a bit of a "handsome off" between him and Ty Power.

But Clooney may top 'em all.

As for Fursy's logo : "Lovers facing death", well all I can say is - if it's us - then death is toast.  :):)

I hope he puts out another LD album one of these days. I know he's been working on one for quite a while now.........

Yeah, I know........I'm a Goofy Individual. You don't have to tell me, haha.  :)

One thing that was weird just now : when I got back and turned on my computer, I saw the name of the Indy 500 winner, and I thought : "OMG! I didn't even remember it was gonna be on"! If you know me, that's really unusual, not only for me to miss watching it, but to forget that it was even the day of the race......

I must be losing a few marbles. That, or it's because my Sunday focus has become choir and church. And because I am working all the time and hardly know what day it is.....  :)

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday. I am gonna hang out for about an hour or so, then I've gotta head back out to do some shopping. Other than that, it's Usual Schedule.

I hope all projects are coming along well, too.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

(back in a bit)

Midnight : Just checking in to wish you Sweet Dreams. I hope your weekend is going well. Tomorrow I may drive up to Pioneer Cemetery in Sylmar, as I did last year, to watch the Memorial Day service. It begins at 11am, so it will depend a lot on how well I am able to sleep tonight. The sleeping situation has not been good for several nights running, but fingers are crossed for tonight, and all is quiet for the moment. I will probably also stop by the annual Greek Festival at the St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, which is always held on Memorial Day Weekend for about 30 years running. I stop by every year, just to see the inside of their church, and to watch the Greek dancing.

The Sun came out today! Yippee!! But whether it will stay out is anybody's guess......

Sleep well, my Baby, and I will see you in the morning.

I Love You!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  :):)

Sweet Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment